If we're promoted...

Ash
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I really hope no one does.

Antics of a small time club that.

Why, because the pricks at Old Trafford or the Camp Nou wouldn't do it? Nowt wrong with a pitch invasion to celebrate going up.

We did it at Grimsby and it'll happen at Plymouth or Reading or wherever. Can't wait to see the threads appear on here from all the lads sat at their monitors in all their dignified glory.

It's got nowt to do with Man United man.

We haven't achieved anything - it's those arrogant pricks' faults we're down here in the first place - celebrating the fact we're going back to where we should never have left in the first place is stupid.

Not that weve even done it yet but what? Seriously? ???

f*** this hanging on to past glories or not giving a s*** because 'we deserve to be up there', I'll be f***ing ecstatic if we win promotion. :celb:

I never said we deserve to be up there. There is a fine line between 'should be up there' and 'deserve to be up there'.

More on the pitch when the goal went in tonight. Reckon it's looking more and more likely there'll be an invasion if we go up, especially if it's away from home.

How does pitch invasion work from a law standpoint? Cause im sure if only a few went on they would get taken down, but if there are hundreds/thousands do they just think f*ck it we can't stop them now? lol

Or do they decide before a game if they will allow it.

It is always asked in games where surving relegation or getting promoted that the supporters are asked througout the game not to invade the pitch but I think everyone is prepared for it to happen, if only a small number of people go onto the pitch then they usually get taken away, however if it's a large number of people then they wait untill everyone is on the pitch, gather round them and hurd them towards the exits.

So if anyone in the Gallowgate manages to get onto the pitch if we win promotion and/or the league at a home game then it is likely they will end up leaving through the Leazers corner.

The "lets not celebrate" stuff is bollocks. Before the West Brom game at the start of the season I would have not been surprised if someone had looked into their crystal ball and told me that at the end of the season we would have dropped another league like Leeds, and be stuck down there for years. Many people, both fans and commentators were of the same view. It was seen as just as likely as bouncing straight back, moreso after Leyton Orient.

We're now pretty much guaranteed promotion, and have a shot at going up as champions. We also don't have that bad a squad for next year, certainly something to work on.

Not sure about the pitch invasion at home though, definitely think it will happen away.

The "lets not celebrate" stuff is bollocks. Before the West Brom game at the start of the season I would have not been surprised if someone had looked into their crystal ball and told me that at the end of the season we would have dropped another league like Leeds, and be stuck down there for years. Many people, both fans and commentators were of the same view. It was seen as just as likely as bouncing straight back, moreso after Leyton Orient.

We're now pretty much guaranteed promotion, and have a shot at going up as champions. We also don't have that bad a squad for next year, certainly something to work on.

Not sure about the pitch invasion at home though, definitely think it will happen away.

Didn't Leeds get into the Playoff's in their first season in the CCC and then go down the following season?

Not sure ill be able to scale the drop down from Level 7 tbh. haha.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My exact thoughts. Not that I would anyway like, but now I have an excuse. I was thinking I might dress up in a spiderman costume with Gutierrez on the back and go on a sesh in town...

I only think it will happen away from home. Which I get the feeling might be a tad precarious. Obviously it depends on how the police handle it but I can imagine some forces being very heavy handed if an away team invades the pitch.

• 2 weeks later...

they were booed aswell as they ran on the pitch.

Loads of coppers and stewards started massing in the corners before the final whistle, and then those two guys ran on and no-one did a fucking thing.  They were milling around with the players and the stewards were just looking at them.  One of them tried to go down the tunnel with the players and it was only then a copper stuck his arm out and stopped him.  :nope: