Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good to see a bit of passion finally

Aye definiately.

It's just nice to see. All the top players punch their teammates in the face. I mean I'm pretty sure Rooney does it on a daily basis, the passionate bastard that he is.

I do not care what Taylor said to him it DOES NOT MATTER he CANNOT go breaking team mates jaws, he has to be sacked or at the very least transfer listed.

The ONLY way he stays if if Taylor is 100% okay with it and the 2 can make up, even if that happens the punishment from the club have to be very severe.

Hilarious Skrg, you do this for every 'story of shame' that comes out of Barrack Road, but strangely enough, your crusade for morale superiority and human decency goes unnoticed by the king-makers in the glass tower. When will you accept that the life of a Premiership professional footballer is riddled with the type of immoral and indecent activity that has plagued our society for the last twenty years?

Carroll and Taylor had some sort of fight, it's not up to the fans to be judge and jury, nor should we really be bothered about what goes on at Longbenton, so long as the 'culprits' are putting their shift in at SJP.

Those of you joining Skrg on his crusade should take a step back and :facepalm: some of your posts. It's like reading the Daily Mail. Especially Hakka.

I do not care what Taylor said to him it DOES NOT MATTER he CANNOT go breaking team mates jaws, he has to be sacked or at the very least transfer listed.

The ONLY way he stays if if Taylor is 100% okay with it and the 2 can make up, even if that happens the punishment from the club have to be very severe.

Hilarious Skrg, you do this for every 'story of shame' that comes out of Barrack Road, but strangely enough, your crusade for morale superiority and human decency goes unnoticed by the king-makers in the glass tower. When will you accept that the life of a Premiership professional footballer is riddled with the type of immoral and indecent activity that has plagued our society for the last twenty years?

Carroll and Taylor had some sort of fight, it's not up to the fans to be judge and jury, nor should we really be bothered about what goes on at Longbenton, so long as the 'culprits' are putting their shift in at SJP.

Those of you joining Skrg on his crusade should take a step back and :facepalm: some of your posts. It's like reading the Daily Mail. Especially Hakka.

What are you on about???  I have never read such a load of rubbish in one post.

you not get on here much?

Guest Brazilianbob

Completely agree with this.  Carroll will have to be suspended (although if he has had an operation on his hand he will be unavailable anyway) and his absence from the side could very well scupper our season as we have been relying on his goals.  What a complete tw*t he is.  I hope Steven Taylor presses charges and he goes down for this.  He has had the world at his feet and he has thrown it all away because he is an immature charva who can't control his temper.

Guest toonlass

Just heard from someone that it's Carroll with the broken jaw. Just hope that this doesn't derail our season.

Guest johnson293

The discipline at the club should have been dealt with months ago & hasn't been.  There's been stories floating around about team mates not getting on, fighting with each other on nights out, getting into bother with the police, spending nights in cells, storming away from training and going to places the club has barred them from for a good couple of months now.

Unfortunately it's come to a head with this at a stage of the season when promotion is all that matters and there's probably a case for him still playing tonight.

Yeah, what we need is someone to come in and sort out the discipline within the team/squad.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/johnson293/sounessfacepalm.jpg

Also, I'm notCarrols biggest fan, but I know ftom personal experience that Stephen Taylor is a bit of a tosser. If it did happen, he probably deserved it.

:lol: Was thinking the same thing.

What can I say, I've ran into the lad a few times and he's a complete cunt.  My cousin knows him and say's he's thick as mince too.

for what it's worth, you're both right

Also, I'm notCarrols biggest fan, but I know ftom personal experience that Stephen Taylor is a bit of a tosser. If it did happen, he probably deserved it.

What can I say, I've ran into the lad a few times and he's a complete c***.  My cousin knows him and say's he's thick as mince too.

yes he's a bit of a tosser but how many think it's ok to brake someones jaw because they behave a bit of a tosser. drop the hardman talk and it's just not done, except by twats.

What can I say, I've ran into the lad a few times and he's a complete c***.  My cousin knows him and say's he's thick as mince too.

yes he's a bit of a tosser but how many think it's ok to brake someones jaw because they behave a bit of a tosser. drop the hardman talk and it's just not done, except by twats.

i don't think the broken jaw is the issue, although people seem to be making a lot of it. if you're gonna say violence is wrong then you have to say all of it is wrong, no matter how minor or major the injuries are. what it really comes down to is who assaulted who first, there's your culprit. the vast majority of us will never know.

i don't care as long as we keep winning.

i don't think the broken jaw is the issue, although people seem to be making a lot of it. if you're gonna say violence is wrong then you have to say all of it is wrong, no matter how minor or major the injuries are. what it really comes down to is who assaulted who first, there's your culprit. the vast majority of us will never know.

i care because i don't want twats of the hgihest order representing us. yes it comes down to who assaulted who first but given carrolls previous if it turns out it was him he should be sacked (and i still think if he's convicted of his previous he should be sacked or at least sold)

i care because i don't want twats of the hgihest order representing us. yes it comes down to who assaulted who first but given carrolls previous if it turns out it was him he should be sacked (and i still think if he's convicted of his previous he should be sacked or at least sold)

Footballer = twat

We'd have to become a semi-pro team to avoid twattishness in the squad.

Footballer = twat

totally agree

Footballer = t***

theres twattishness and theres a violent twat. i dont mind rich young blokes being like gits as it's only natural....viloent twats though are a different kettle of knuckles.

If Carroll has done this he should not play again this season and should be sold in the summer. We don't need players like him who are always making headlines for the wrong reasons. Hughton gave him a chance after he glassed that lad in the club and he has spat that chance out. Get rid.

If Carroll has done this he should not play again this season and should be sold in the summer. We don't need players like him who are always making headlines for the wrong reasons. Hughton gave him a chance after he glassed that lad in the club and he has spat that chance out. Get rid.

What if Taylor had? Same opinion?

Just heard from someone that it's Carroll with the broken jaw. Just hope that this doesn't derail our season.

Are you struggling to understand the joined up sentences? I can break it down if you like...

Chris Hughton is the manager, he makes the decisions as he sees fit in order to manage his squad. Coming down hard on Carroll, as many on here are suggesting, could be detrimental to the squad or certain key players. We don't know this, only Hughton knows.

If you don't like Andy Carroll, or any of our other players, feel free not to get his name printed on your shirt, or sing his name when he next plays and scores.

Footballer = t***

theres twattishness and theres a violent twat. i dont mind rich young blokes being like gits as it's only natural....viloent twats though are a different kettle of knuckles.

The precedent has been set over and over in the past whether it was Shearer, Barton, Dyer, Bowyer, Woodgate or Carroll.

Nowt will be done.

If Carroll should be sold then what should Barton be then?

If the players can forgive ech other for the wrongs done then i don't think there should be a problem.

But forgiving a broken jaw at this stage of the season when Taylor was on his way back will be hard tbh

Probably stopped Taylor being rushed back too soon from a 'serious knee injury' - might prolong his career. Every cloud, no?