Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone who thinks Taylor's sympathy article in the Guardian was done without his knowledge is deluded tbh.

No. In no way was he party to that article.

How was Louise Taylor able to tell us about Taylor's disappointment with the lack of support from the club then?

maybe, just maybe he conveyed his feelings to someone else who told loopy lou.

His Da?  :sadnod:

or someone else........ does it really matter. it's just adding to the hatchet job being done on him to protect a player in form. this time last year carroll would probably have been listed.

quite disgusting really the way people have certain views about life in general but are prepared to ditch them for football.

Anyone who thinks Taylor's sympathy article in the Guardian was done without his knowledge is deluded tbh.

How was Louise Taylor able to tell us about Taylor's disappointment with the lack of support from the club then?

Perhaps she's speculating, based purely on the fact that they picked Carroll at Doncaster?

If I was Steve Taylor I'd be mighty pissed off if a journalist tried to tell the world I was disappointed at the club hierarchy.

or someone else........ does it really matter. it's just adding to the hatchet job being done on him to protect a player in form. this time last year carroll would probably have been listed.

quite disgusting really the way people have certain views about life in general but are prepared to ditch them for football.

You are assuming everyone knows what went on or what happened. You might be of the opinion that nothing condones a violent response and you would probably be right but without more details I wouldn't cast aspersions on how the club are dealing with it.

You are assuming everyone knows what went on or what happened. You might be of the opinion that nothing condones a violent response and you would probably be right but without more details I wouldn't cast aspersions on how the club are dealing with it.

i've repeatedly posted lots of IF's in this thread and stated on more than one occasion that i'm doing it.

If we recieved an 8m offer for Taylor would you take it? I would and i rate him as a player.

I still don't think he's that good, I reckon his limitations will be more exposed in the premier. However if he genuinely wants to stay on a realistic wage I'd be happy to keep him. Otherwise £8m would do nicely.

If we recieved an 8m offer for Taylor would you take it? I would and i rate him as a player.

I still don't think he's that good, I reckon his limitations will be more exposed in the premier. However if he genuinely wants to stay on a realistic wage I'd be happy to keep him. Otherwise £8m would do nicely.

that goes for the whole squad.

i've repeatedly posted lots of IF's in this thread and stated on more than one occasion that i'm doing it.

Ok, but how you can find something disgusting without knowing IF there's been a hatchet job on Taylor I find a bit odd.

so................wayne rooney twats jonny evans and breaks his jaw.

what does Fergie do?

does rooney already have a caution for assault and is he up soon for glassing someone ?

so are we basing this punishemnt on what has gone on previously, both incidents which took place outside of the club? or on this alone?

we are basing it on the way we would if he were anyone else. if it were jimmy down the street and he's found to be the aggressorof this latest incident you'd be screaming for him to be put away for at least a year.

its not anybody else though is it?

i fail to see why anybody tries to relate this to normal work.

it isn't.

im not saying that is right by any means, but thats the way it is.

that goes for the whole squad.

Well the same applies if anyone asks the same question about anyone else in the squad.

Ok, but how you can find something disgusting without knowing IF there's been a hatchet job on Taylor I find a bit odd.

many on here will let him off with it even if he is at fault because he is in form....... and yes, i find that disgusting.

Hang on on sec, you have made it quite clear your against Taylor with out the full facts...no I cant be arsed to go back through your posts either & highlight them to you but that is how you have came across to me in this thread.

Also what more details do you need as I thought L.Taylors article was really S.Taylors article I.E how one of the combatants sees it.

..... in any other business/industry we'd say it stinks.

I was at Dunder Mifflin today on a sales call, and apparently their top PhotoCopier sales man got into a brawl in the conference room with their top Paper salesman. Apparently the copier guy broke the jaw of the paper sales man.

I called the press relations guy at Dunder Mifflin to ask what happened and was told that it was an internal matter and would not be discussed externally. I told them that I have a right to know what happened because both guys sell my company copiers and paper but was told that they couldn't/wouldn't tell me anything.

I asked a mate who works at DM what was going on and he said that HR was reviewing the alleged incident. I asked if the copier guy was still on the road making sales calls, and apparently he is.  I told my mate that he should have been immediatley suspended by his Sales Director even though the incident allegedly happened in the empty break room by the ice machine when no-one else was around. The Sales Director is keeping the copier guy out on the road as he is pulling in big contracts and their sales numbers are way up. Apparently the Sales Director has taken advice from HR about this and until their investigation is over the copier guy should stay on the road and keep bringing in the sales.

I think the Sales Director is weak for not overriding HR, and for not suspending the guy, and loosing out on his annual sales target. Should have had better morals and dealt with the copier guy and forgotten about the big contracts. I mean, they have an intern/YTS kid who can at least copy double sided and should be able to fill in.

I mean......what type of company keeps this stuff internal and doesn't share their internal issues with their paying customers.

Hang on on sec, you have made it quite clear your against Taylor with out the full facts...no I cant be arsed to go back through your posts either & highlight them to you but that is how you have came across to me in this thread.

Also what more details do you need as I thought L.Taylors article was really S.Taylors article I.E how one of the combatants sees it.

I am sceptical about Taylor, I wouldn't say I'm against him. I still remember the way he carried on in his contract wrangle with the club but that doesn't mean I'm against him in everything he does. I do put the football first though and if the club hierarchy haven't come down hard on Carroll (yet) then I would trust that it's in hand and being dealt with.

I'm not sure about either players personality.

From what i can gather (which is pure speculation), Carroll seems a bit of a loose cannon but is liked by most of his team mates, where as Taylor comes across as abit of a loser who doesn't take life very seriously.

Loyalty to the club will win me over when it comes to these two.

BTW did the club drop Carroll earlier in the season after his nightclub incident or take some sort of disciplinary action?

If they did, it would suggest they have at least taken a neutral stance on this bust up, or perhaps even sided with Carroll.... due to the fact they have taken no action this time.

Either that or they are inconsistant.

BTW did the club drop Carroll earlier in the season after his nightclub incident or take some sort of disciplinary action?

If they did, it would suggest they have at least taken a neutral stance on this bust up, or perhaps even sided with Carroll.... due to the fact they have taken no action this time.

Back then AC  shooting was scudesq & we also had Lovenkrands, Ameobi, Harewood & Ranger all fit. If AC didnt play against Donny it was Ranger or Best up front :frantic:

many on here will let him off with it even if he is at fault because he is in form....... and yes, i find that disgusting.

Was Barton in form when we let him off?

Who knows. He was 'dropped', but it may be unfair to charge them with being inconsistant when it could be argued that he was just sidelined due to his own mental state considering the law was involoved.