FA anti-homophobia campaign

Stifler

"Fowler and Le Saux (someone who's spoken out against homophobia on numerous occasions - despite being married with kids, he was tarred with the 'gay brush' during his career). The chants against Sol Campbell are still fresh in the mind."

Wasn't Le Saux said to be gay because he read the Guardian? The Deviant!

And talking of supposed deviancy - people go on and on about male/male anal sex,, what about male/female anal sex? female/male anal sex? I have no idea why people get so upset/uneasy about what gays do in the privacy of their own bedrooms, I always think that maybe they're not too sure about whether they'd enjoy it themselves.

Female/male anal sex? you mean with a strap on :harry:

Anal sex is a gay act (be it male/male, or male/female). One day people will realise this.

So if a female partner enjoys it that way, that means she's a lesbian?

:facepalm:

"Fowler and Le Saux (someone who's spoken out against homophobia on numerous occasions - despite being married with kids, he was tarred with the 'gay brush' during his career). The chants against Sol Campbell are still fresh in the mind."

And talking of supposed deviancy - people go on and on about male/male anal sex,, what about male/female anal sex? female/male anal sex? I have no idea why people get so upset/uneasy about what gays do in the privacy of their own bedrooms, I always think that maybe they're not too sure about whether they'd enjoy it themselves.

Anal sex is a gay act (be it male/male, or male/female). One day people will realise this.

So if a female partner enjoys it that way, that means she's a lesbian?

:facepalm:

I can't believe you actually replied and engaged.

Guest malandro

Football reflects society and I get sick of football being singled out for the moralising treatment.  Can anyone name a current professional in any of the sports below who is openly gay - Rugby / Tennis / Boxing / Snooker / Darts / Athletics / Motorsport

How many openly gay professional sportsmen we can name?

Football reflects society and I get sick of football being singled out for the moralising treatment.  Can anyone name a current professional in any of the sports below who is openly gay - Rugby / Tennis / Boxing / Snooker / Darts / Athletics / Motorsport

Gareth Thomas.

Guest kingdawson

How did we know you would rear your head into this thread...

we?

Not many... several in tennis, Gareth Thomas in rugby.

Darts? :lol:

No, it epitomises why professional sportsmen don’t come out.

No, it epitomizes why professional male sportsmen don't come out. The girls are, and have been for ages, coming out all over the place.

Though again, nobody cares about female sports as it's not really sports. :pow:

No, it epitomises why professional sportsmen dont come out.

No, it epitomizes why professional male sportsmen don't come out. The girls are, and have been for ages, coming out all over the place.

They are all lesbians anyway.

True.

True.

Lesbians are hot.

True.

Lesbians are hot.

Not all of them. I played football and rugby, I know.

True.

Lesbians are hot.

Not all of them. I played football and rugby, I know.

Hot lesbians are hot.

Guest toonlass

True.

Lesbians are hot.

Really?  :lol:

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/cerkir/images-20.jpg