FA anti-homophobia campaign

Stifler

Guest toonlass

Lev 20:13 "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death."

In Leviticus it also says it is an abomination to eat shellfish, so is everyone who eats a seafood pizza condemned?

In John 3:16 it says whosoever believes in God will have life everlasting, making no distinction between sexualities. Note "Whosoever" not whosoever as long as you are straight.

Lev 20:13 "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death."

In Leviticus it also says it is an abomination to eat shellfish, so is everyone who eats a seafood pizza condemned?

In John 3:16 it says whosoever believes in God will have life everlasting, making no distinction between sexualities. Note "Whosoever" not whosoever as long as you are straight.

Best fiction book ever written. :fishing:

Guest toonlass

Most stolen book in the world too.  :pow:

This is an open letter to Dr. Laura that is floating around the internet. It makes me laugh. Hopefully, you too.

Dear Dr. Laura,

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to best follow them.

a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

That's great, so long as you're living your life on the basis of a load of fiction written 2000 years ago.

Fortunately, most of us manage not to.

I remember the racism you used to get in football in the 1980s and before, and one of the things we should be proudest of in this country is that racism, compared to countries like Spain and Italy, is not an issue in football. We should be really proud of that.

Hopefully, homophobia will go the same way. I can only just begin to imagine how knuckle-draggingly dim the people who sing "Upson takes it up the arse" or who thought Graeme Le Saux MUST be gay because he reads newspapers must be.

Why anyone would want to associate themselves with that kind of unevolved pond life is beyond me.

1986 World Cup.

Or was it 1994? Yes, actually, it was, wasn't it?

So if a player dives and you say "Get up you fucking nigger/chink/wetback" is that ok, since you're not accusing them of being Mexican, Chinese, or black?

See, your post shows a fundamental misunderstanding.

You say "accusing them of being Mexican, Chinese or black" - "accusing" being a word which suggest a branding of something negative - ie being Mexican, Chinese or Black.

I'm only half serious, don't get the hump, but you see what I mean.

That's great, so long as you're living your life on the basis of a load of fiction written 2000 years ago.

I remember the racism you used to get in football in the 1980s and before, and one of the things we should be proudest of in this country is that racism, compared to countries like Spain and Italy, is not an issue in football. We should be really proud of that.

Hopefully, homophobia will go the same way. I can only just begin to imagine how knuckle-draggingly dim the people who sing "Upson takes it up the arse" or who thought Graeme Le Saux MUST be gay because he reads newspapers must be.

Why anyone would want to associate themselves with that kind of unevolved pond life is beyond me.

It's got a lot better to be honest, particularly since clubs started to be less tolerant of their more extremist hooligan groups. The way boards usually cuddled up with thugs like Boixos Nois or Ultras Sur was a disgrace.

I agree, one was just joining in with the fun WUMfest that was going on and decided to find some friendly religion-based homophobia on t'internet.

I agree, one was just joining in with the fun WUMfest that was going on and decided to find some friendly religion-based homophobia on t'internet.

Ah, soz.

I'm so riled, I fancy going out and BEATING UP SOME (other) STRAIGHTS!

Ah, soz.

I'm so riled, I fancy going out and BEATING UP SOME (other) STRAIGHTS!

:lol:

Most stolen book in the world too.  :pow:

Hear that a lot and not really sure how they work it out, but the most printed book in history being the most stolen book in history would seem pretty obvious to me...

Yes.

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/WWE-Austin-SP0520.jpg

Austin 3:16 say's I just whooped your ass!

Wow, I logged back into this thread after a couple of days, and found Bible quotes!

:frantic:

Homosexuality will always bring out the god botherers, it reminds me of that spoof church group internet forum from america. Personally I no big fan of "the gays", especially when it is in your face and all over the telly thanks to the right on soaps, but society today is what it is and there isn't really any point making a fuss of it. We are all here and have to do what we can to get along and avoid ridiculous violence and disorder, which I am equally not a fan of.

Guest cla1dwa

i've never thought there's much homophobia in football, although there's a reason why there's been openly gay rugby players in both union and league, basketball players, tennis players, even boxers for fuck's sake, but out of the thousands and thousands of footballers there's not one playing in the football league today who's openly gay.

that's because a sizeable proportion of football fans are cunts.

Guest toonlass

Wow, I logged back into this thread after a couple of days, and found Bible quotes!

:frantic:

Homosexuality will always bring out the god botherers, it reminds me of that spoof church group internet forum from america. Personally I no big fan of "the gays", especially when it is in your face and all over the telly thanks to the right on soaps, but society today is what it is and there isn't really any point making a fuss of it. We are all here and have to do what we can to get along and avoid ridiculous violence and disorder, which I am equally not a fan of.

What's that supposed to mean? Not all Christians are homophobes you know!

By that I mean it's an issue that will always spark religious debate. You get the ones who say Homosexuality is an abomination and a sin, then the more new age christians say we are all god 's creatures and god loves us equally no matter what, then obviously Islam say's it is evil and I don't think Judaism is a fan of bumsex either.

And obviously the hardcore fundamentalists can never refuse quoting scripture when homosexuality is discussed.

Guest toonlass

By that I mean it's an issue that will always spark religious debate. You get the ones who say Homosexuality is an abomination and a sin, then the more new age christians say we are all god 's creatures and god loves us equally no matter what, then obviously Islam say's it is evil and I don't think Judaism is a fan of bumsex either.

And obviously the hardcore fundamentalists can never refuse quoting scripture when homosexuality is discussed.

You'd be amazed how many self-proclaimed atheists are fond of quoting scripture whenever they feel like it.

Back to the topic, until professional football players feel that they will not be abused for their sexuality by ignorant morons both in the stands and on the field then they will not openly reveal it.

In Flinstones : it says " have a yabadabadoo time, a dabadoo time, we'll have a gay old time"

The burning question is,

Were Fred and Barney shagging each other?

In Flinstones : it says " have a yabadabadoo time, a dabadoo time, we'll have a gay old time"

The burning question is,

Were Fred and Barney shagging each other?

In answer to this question, conclusive evidence is available

NSFW!!!