Sunderland...

Heron

Guest half a heed

Inferiority complex. Simple as.

Years in our shadows has simply taken its tole.

Thick as mince

Guest toonlass

Inferiority complex. Simple as.

Years in our shadows has simply taken its tole.

Thick as mince

I was diagnosed with Dyslexia as a kid. Sack my duck.  :thup:

FYP

Guest Haris Vuckic

Speaking to one tonight who told me Jose Enrique would be ''found out next season''

:kinnear: :harry: :dowie: :facepalm: :crazy2: :mackems: :cheesy: :idiot2: etc etc

Is that really your new away shirt? The watermark looks boss.

You're not Spanish at all are you? You're some imposter from Birkenhead.

Actually I wrote "awesome" first and then realized it sounded too yank and tried to come up with something more British  :lol:

Actually I wrote "awesome" first and then realized it sounded too yank and tried to come up with something more British  :lol:

Boss is very english not british, in fact south eastern not english, in fact reading!.

Unrelated but i asked this while game was on and got no response, what do Spanish fans shout when a shot goes close - is it just "Oooooee"?

Unrelated but i asked this while game was on and got no response, what do Spanish fans shout when a shot goes close - is it just "Oooooee"?

"¡Uuuuuuuuuuuuy!". It's a common Spanish interjection when something comes close ("almost!")

"oooooeee" or "ooooleeee" is when you pass the ball around the players of the other side when you're up, we call that the "rondo" since you are dancing around them. It's actually a common game to play with a football when you're a kid in Spain. The expression comes from bullfighting, since that's what people yell when a bullfighter makes a pass at a charging bull (like an opposition player running to get the ball off you)

¡Uuuuuuuuuuuuy!

"oooooeee" or "ooooleeee" is when you pass the ball around the players of the other side when you're up, we call that the "rondo" since you are dancing around them. It's actually a common game to play with a football when you're a kid in Spain.

Was just the noise i was going off. Does "¡Uuuuuuuuuuuuy!" mean anything or just a noise, as in they didn't do it in the game i went to in South America.

¡Uuuuuuuuuuuuy!

"oooooeee" or "ooooleeee" is when you pass the ball around the players of the other side when you're up, we call that the "rondo" since you are dancing around them. It's actually a common game to play with a football when you're a kid in Spain.

ohhhhhh. we say "ole" for that. (which is actually derived from the moorsih for 'allah')