Sunderland...

Heron

well i was speaking to a mackem i know who reckons they'll get relegated next season, go bust, their ground is subsiding, they only really have 6,000 fans who all wish deep down they were mags and darren bent pays for sex with whippets.

(look lads, we can play at this game aswell)

The difference is that most of what you've said is true.

well i was speaking to a mackem i know who reckons they'll get relegated next season, go bust, their ground is subsiding, they only really have 6,000 fans who all wish deep down they were mags and darren bent pays for sex with whippets.

(look lads, we can play at this game aswell)

The difference is that most of what you've said is true.

It's poodles,not whippets.

We need to start creating a new 20 page thread any time the most minute of mackem based info comes to head.

And at least 75% of them should start with "My mackem mate said...", followed by some preposterous comment that only a certified retard would make.

Haha, not one for looking over the garden fence, but in their thread about Liverpool, this is gold...and they call us deluded. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they didn't replace with top quality then I think we'd actually be ahead of them...without Torres they have no one who can score goals, certainly not like Bent, And no physical presence up front like Jones either

Surely there's enough material there to create an SMB post generator, if anyone can code a bit of Visual Basic or something?

*click*

A mag mate of mine reckons that they thought they were gonna sign Torres, and when they realised they weren't they smashed up the Centre for Life.

*click*

A mag mate of mine reckons that Alan Shearer punched Chris Hughton because Ashley has only given him £3m to spend.

*click*

A mag mate of mine reckons they're going to finish at least 5th this year and that Central Station is closed because the mags say Steven Taylor has a Durham accent.

*click*

A mag mate of mine says the mags smashed up the greenmarket because they might not reach 100 points in the league and one of the stalls was selling red and white grapes.