Sunderland...

Heron

I went on to a football forum for Scottish football, which took me onto a thread about Celtic's attendence, which took me to another forum.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=487950

I guess they have never heard of the term "Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

And they call us hypocritical.

On that thread they also criticise fans greeting players. What is wrong with that ?

Their 'Geordie/Co Durham to Mackems' thread has made me cringe for the last 3 hours since I read it. Every time I go on there there's a thread about someone from Newcastle or supporting Newcastle saying something stupid and they all lap it up.

Unreal. :lol:

Their 'Geordie/Co Durham to Mackems' thread has made me cringe for the last 3 hours since I read it. Every time I go on there there's a thread about someone from Newcastle or supporting Newcastle saying something stupid and they all lap it up.

oh dear,im gonna put my cringe deflectors up and have a look.

It's unmitigated bollocks of the most ridiculous degree. I got as far as the Weshy slagging and I had to stop reading because I didn't know whether to be annoyed or chortle at the fact they actually believe the stuff they're writing :lol:

I'm from Washington and I can say with my hand on my heart I have never been confronted about my accent or had to ham it up when in the presence of card acrrying Novocastrians. The same goes for numerous other season ticket holders from my neck of the woods. Given the fact Newcastle is the most cosmipolitan place in the North East, with a huge population of students and workers who have made the city their home I'd be very surprised if an unfamiliar accent was enough to get you twatted nowadays (unless you drink in the Adelphi, obv).

That thread is a brilliant work of fiction mind :lol:

It's unmitigated bollocks of the most ridiculous degree. I got as far as the Weshy slagging and I had to stop reading because I didn't know whether to be annoyed or chortle at the fact they actually believe the stuff they're writing :lol:

SMB is a work of fiction mind :lol:

fixed.

"It's a great way to go out if it is - I've been waiting five or six years for a penalty against this lot because I missed my last one against Sunderland, and the wait was worthwhile.

"There was a lot of frustration and anger in that penalty.

"It was a tremendous turnaround from us because we were rubbish in the first half and the manager has come in and let us know what he expected from us.

"To be fair to the boys they've delivered that in style."

Deary me, look at the line-up from that game.

Given

Carr

Bramble

Moore

Babayaro

Solano

Faye

Clark

N'Zogbia

Dyer

Shearer

That defence is barf-inducing. Amdy Faye and Clark in midfield. Christ.

Jesus christ, I think 'this group of lads' is better than that group of lads... lads.

Given

Carr

Bramble

Moore

Babayaro

Solano

Faye

Clark

N'Zogbia

Dyer

Shearer

Jesus christ, I think 'this group of lads' is better than that group of lads... lads.

the defence and cm certainly is a lot better, how did we get into europe with that side ???

Given

Carr

Bramble

Moore

Babayaro

Solano

Faye

Clark

N'Zogbia

Dyer

Shearer

Fecking hell. :lol: Also throw in the fact that Ramage, Pattison, Ameobi & Chopra started their fair share of games in that run in, we can always live in hope for a good season next year! I'd take our current XI to wipe the floor with that one.