Sunderland...

Heron

didn't geordie builders put NUFC scarves in the foundations of their stadium?

I have heard this urban legend for several rivalries in world sports (Red Sox scarf in the foundations of new Yankee stadium, Barça scarf in the new Espanyol stadium...), so I doubt it.

There's Middlesborough programmes and stuff rolled up and in the Wembley arch. Was a feature on local news about it after it was built.

Quite sad how they even have a match thread for OUR match, on their forum.

Proper obsessed!

It's getting to a stage where a few posters on here are obsessed about how obsessed they are about us!

Yeah I've noticed that too. Everyone knows what they're like.....they'll never admit it though. We're creeping towards 50 pages, although I guess this post doesn't help.

Is it just me that thinks it's vaguely ridiculous for us to be ridiculing their obsession with us in an almost-50-page thread (that's about one and a half thousand posts?) which is about them and them alone..?  There's nowt obsessive or weird about delighting in the failings of your dearest enemies; that's what forums are for :)

I would be happy with two points from Citeh and Arsenal, home or not.

Not just you. :) Cracks me up every time I see someone in this thread saying how sad they are. :lol:

Is it just me that thinks it's vaguely ridiculous for us to be ridiculing their obsession with us in an almost-50-page thread (that's about one and a half thousand posts?) which is about them and them alone..?  There's nowt obsessive or weird about delighting in the failings of your dearest enemies; that's what forums are for :)

I would be happy with two points from Citeh and Arsenal, home or not.

Not just you. :) Cracks me up every time I see someone in this thread saying how sad they are. :lol:

Totally agree.

About three.

Well it's too fucking late then :p

Seriously though, was there not a massive Spurs thread too?

Nope, I started one for all Spurs-related stuff to go in and it went down like a shit sandwich. So it got abandoned.

Why do we need an excuse to talk about them or laugh at the ridiculous posts on that forum of theirs?

We don't... we should just recognise that everyone does it, including us, and it doesn't equate to obsessiveness.  Otherwise, we look even worse :)

don't know like. i cant remember threads on here dedicated to their games and whenever they make a signing.