Sunderland...

Heron

I used to listen to the Guardian podcast, but stopped because they're all boring numpties.

Only journos worth listening to reside the World Football Phone In.

the world football phone in is awesome, quite like the times podcast as well

It can get a bit repetitive (mainly due to callers repeating questions), but they're 10 times more knowledgeable than anybody covering the Engish game

tim vickery is awesome on it (and in general) could listen to him all day

I used to listen to the Guardian podcast, but stopped because they're all boring numpties.

It can get a bit repetitive (mainly due to callers repeating questions), but they're 10 times more knowledgeable than anybody covering the Engish game

tim vickery is awesome on it (and in general) could listen to him all day

He's pretty buch the only person I bother reading regularly on the BBC too.

Sick of hearing about Jobson and his crack addiction though.

Guest Heneage

TFR all the way like

Exactly, a perfect example of fans knowing more than the people paid to cover the game.

TFR is the best Football podcast going tbh.

TFR all the way like

Exactly, a perfect example of fans knowing more than the people paid to cover the game.

TFR is the best Football podcast going tbh.

its very good but i maintain my stance about world football phone in

that result had been coming for a little while. didn't think it would be us that done them in that style though. anyone who'd watched them this season would see they aren't very good. they fell for the hype of their results against arsenal,liverpool and citeh and ignored the performances.

that result had been coming for a little while. didn't think it would be us that done them in that style though. anyone who'd watched them this season would see they aren't very good. they fell for the hype of their results against arsenal,liverpool and citeh and ignored the performances.

Thast what Brucie sides do tho, start of the season they'll beat some of the big sides then slowly slip in to a routine of the odd win, draw and a few losses.  Then pick up again right at the end. 

Thats what he does.

Bruce out drinking in a posh Newcastle suburb this evening, smiling like nothing happened.

Someone should post that on RTG. The place would go into meltdown. Although it pretty much already has tbf.

Guest johnson293

they've settled into delusion mode where we should have had a load of reds, bless

Aye, seen that - Colocinni, Tiote, Barton and Enrique so far isn't it?

Yet Brambles challenge was fine, and no more than a yellow??!!