Sunderland...

Heron

it's true sadly. We were waiting for the metro when some berk decided to kick off; and a female fan stood up to him, he punched her.

That reminds me, I really will have to tune in to the Three Legends tomorrow. I don't think I've listened to it for a year but should be a right laugh after this.

Lass thinks im mental cos im surfing to this round the living room- they just dont get it.

Guest Heneage

it's true sadly. We were waiting for the metro when some berk decided to kick off; and a female fan stood up to him, he punched her.

Where's that from?

So if Bruce declared the 4-4-2 was dead what the hell was he doing spending £13 million on another striker. What a mentalist!

Yep total fucking flat fish faced cunt, typical bottom deeder.

So if Bruce declared the 4-4-2 was dead what the hell was he doing spending £13 million on another striker. What a mentalist!

You don't need to play 4-4-2 to utilise two forwards. Hell, Keegan managed to utilise 3 in his last spell here without playing 4-4-2.

Gyan would have been a good signing as they needed cover, anyway, but the price is just ridiculous.

You don't need to play 4-4-2 to utilise two forwards. Hell, Keegan managed to utilise 3  in his last spell here without playing 4-4-2.

Gyan would have been a good signing as they needed cover, anyway, but the price is just ridiculous.

Dont mention KKs name he is a cunt apprently.

'Bent and 10 others' FC. No better than Barsnley and Coventry.

They are literally 1 injury away from being relegated to the CCC. They've got Bent and absolutely NOTHING else. Rubbish team, rubbish fans and they still walk in our shadow.  :aww: