Sunderland...

Heron

Guest neesy111

SAFC wins in Premier League in 2010: 4 in 29 games (That's relegation form, and how on earth Bruce hasn't been sacked on that is beyond me)

NUFC wins in Premier League in 2010: 4 in 10 games

Fucking hell is that true? :o

Edit: it's 7 Wins (someone providing me with crap stats).  Still 7 wins in 29 games that's pretty bad.

It's proper mint the effect the thumping has had on them - I love how they have reacted, the sensible thing to do would have been for them to accept they were stuffed and all their pre-match hoopla was full of turd, they have went into denial mode and blamed the ref, our style of play, justin lockwood, the cops etc etc etc

All that matters is

5under1and

SAFC wins in Premier League in 2010: 4 in 29 games (That's relegation form, and how on earth Bruce hasn't been sacked on that is beyond me)

NUFC wins in Premier League in 2010: 4 in 10 games

Fucking hell is that true? :o

Nope. They've won seven.

Too slow.

Did I hear Horseshit on the legends tonight finally acknowledging that it might not have been 100% Bruce's decision to sign Gyan?

Also it would be hilarious if the rumours about the terms of Welbeck's loan are actually true  :lol:

Do tell?

speculating that Ferguson only sent him out on the promise that he'd get games.  Therefore its written into the loan agreement that he has to start every game if fit.  The mackems claim he's shit and can't understand how he's always in the starting XI.

Did I hear Horseshit on the legends tonight finally acknowledging that it might not have been 100% Bruce's decision to sign Gyan?

Also it would be hilarious if the rumours about the terms of Welbeck's loan are actually true  :lol:

Do tell?

speculating that Ferguson only sent him out on the promise that he'd get games.  Therefore its written into the loan agreement that he has to start every game if fit.  The mackems claim he's s*** and can't understand how he's always in the starting XI.

That'd be brilliant

They're thick as f**k man! They keep battering on about the last 18 month and u sbeing in the Championship.

Hold on? How many times have them lot been up and down? Apparently our piss taking is s*** n'arl.

aye seen that, we're getting ribbed for not completely showering there forum with grief, because thats class banter apparently :lol:

Guest The Bull

Aye, and 5under1and is s*** banter, but it would have been class if 'the boot had of been on the other foot'

they're using that phrase a lot now, green eyed monster comes out to play i rekon like.

From what ive read so far this threads been a decent read, seems to have atracted the honest and sensible bunch.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=536425

I'm not sure where the Elmo bashing came from tbh, he looked the most likely to create anything and was worrying Enrique. Do people from the Middle East get intimidated? I've never met one yet. They shoot people in the streets man.

Superb. :lol:

On the basis of the 2 games I had seen them play before Sunday, Arsenal home and Blackburn away, I thought they looked a poor side. No real threat and very little quality.

Someone yesterday posted about how lucky results (Man City and Villa - their only wins, very much against the run of play) have somewhat distorted their true form and league position.

They got a point off Liverpool when Liverpool were at their most vulnerable for decades and against a makeshift ManU side who had had a terrible journey home from Europe midweek and raw sewage dumped on them just before kick off.

They don't seem to be able to score and on Sunday's evidence they're not much good in defence either.

Anyway I thought maybe I'm wrong and missing the point - a lot of people are saying they've got a decent squad, they're improving, top ten etc etc, but yesterday I spoke to a macum who has a season ticket, actually quite a savvy level headed bloke and certainly not the knee jerk type. He virtually said everything I've said above, said they've been awful to watch, had false results and that Cattermole is nothing but a liability.

Will be interesting to see how their season pans out.

NUFC'S goals.

1. Goal line scramble

2. Offside

3. Penalty

4. Down to 10

5. See 4.

Take away the pen & the offside and then it's 1-0 before we go down to 10 men, but these things happen and we move on.

The Ref hardly helped by booking nearly every fucking SAFC player.

A bad day when nothing whatsoever went our way, NUFC dominated but we expected that but I don't reckon the majority of our players were outclassed.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=537129&page=2#ixzz14IwdCElE

:lol:

Guest The Bull

NUFC'S goals.

1. Goal line scramble

2. Offside

3. Penalty

4. Down to 10

5. See 4.

Take away the pen & the offside and then it's 1-0 before we go down to 10 men, but these things happen and we move on.

The Ref hardly helped by booking nearly every f***ing SAFC player.

A bad day when nothing whatsoever went our way, NUFC dominated but we expected that but I don't reckon the majority of our players were outclassed.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=537129&page=2#ixzz14IwdCElE

:lol:

They expected us to dominate? They fancied themselves to smash us..horrible inbred twats!

"Take away the pen" - why would you take away the pen if it was a pen?! :lol:

"Take away the 5 goals Liverpool scored against us in 2008, and we'd have stayed up. Says it all really..." :shifty:

Guest Roger Kint

"Take away the pen" - why would you take away the pen if it was a pen?! :lol:

"Take away the 5 goals Liverpool scored against us in 2008, and we'd have stayed up. Says it all really..." :shifty:

Take away Richardsons freekick that year and they would have gone down instead of us i think........