Sunderland...

Heron

just heard the police have steve Bruces street cordoned off

Haway. Punch line ?

Gazzas on the way with a fishing rod and some chicken.

something about a bloke threatning to shoot himself.

Either he's a Newcastle fan who's been pretending to be a Sunderland fan for the last 2 years or he's a Sunderland fan pretending to be a Newcastle fan to make his "Newcastle didn't win it, Sunderland lost it" view more credible.  I'm going for the second option :lol:

I love how easily they get wound up on their own forum. Even better is when they try to come on here to rip the shit out of us (not seen one for a long while unforunately) and still get wound up more than we do :lol:

Spent some time reading smb and I have to admit I totally misinterpreted the (non-) event that was the game on Sunday..

Let's face it - we were outclassed that day.. We may have scored 5 goals but that's down to pure luck and ref mistakes. It was evident their defence, led by the calming influence of Bramble and CATTS, is such a solid unit that I struggle to see how they'll concede any more goals this season.. and despite the scoreline, they played some breath-taking flowing football, which is a testament to Bruce's tactics and the wonderful squad he has assembled.

Man-for-man, only Ben Arfa would have a chance to get into their extended squad of 134 players.. We can only dream of having players.. no, not players.. MAGICIANS like CATTS, ELMO, BRAMBS and BARDS.

I fear they're in for an amazing season under BRUCIE, while our ugly, route-one football will probably see us relegated again. But most of all, I dread the game at the Stadium of Light - because there can only be one winner there - THE TRUE TOP DAWGS OF THE NE - SUNDERLAND AFC - the club we all secretly wish we supported.

Is it wrong to actually feel a bit sorry for Darren Bent playing for that shower? He would be much better off at a team like Everton, Villa or even Liverpool. Wasted at that lot.

or spurs?

or here coming off the bench.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=536859

"Listen, don't mention the score! I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right."

And having a pitch invasion whenever sunderland score at the Stadium of s**** is professional.  Bunch of f***ing hypocrites.

Not to mention never announcing our goal scorers down there, the Simon Crabtree article in their official programme, the daft cats and the keys, the groundsman.... All the type of class we'd struggle to emulate

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs932.snc4/74536_1629775300926_1132894839_1803043_5183236_n.jpg

was that you? Saw someone in the clubshop getting it done after the game.

Nah someone in town with it on today.