Sunderland...

Heron

Wonder if Deejay Vision has stayed behind...

#loyalfan :-[

He stays at home at watches it on the tele man! #loyalistfanintheworldthoughyoudontseegeordiescampingoutandgoingtothelengthshedoesdoyou?

Got to the first post on that Toontastic thread, read the article, and have now spent half an hour on Wikipedia, currently looking up information on anencephaly all because this guy is in a wheelchair.

Got to the first post on that Toontastic thread, read the article, and have no spent half an hour on Wikipedia, currently looking up information on anencephaly all because this guy is in a wheelchair.

Wikipedia trails, I do those all the time. :lol:

Wonder if they'll replace Bruce? Hope not, doing a great job.

Did he recently sign a new contract?  ???

Yup. :lol:

Haha! If they sack him, he'll be compensated millions. If he stays, he is still in a job. Steve Bruce = Winning  :frantic:

Guest toonlass

Just told my bairn that Sunderland got beat 3-1 by Wolves and she spat pop out of her nose laughing.

Campions League     =Fail

Europe                      =Fail

Next Level                 =Fail

North East Top dogs =Fail

Magic Carpet             =Fail

Capacity crowd         =Fail

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/344/7/c/troll_face_wallpaper_1360x768_by_deaf_elbow-d34lco7.jpg

We are a touch of class, we own our ground, we own the AOL, we have a chairman that understands SAFC, we have an owner that no one would spot in an airport lounge, and we have a manager that knows how to operate properly, anyone else jealous, I do not think so

:shifty:

We are a touch of class, we own our ground, we own the AOL, we have a chairman that understands SAFC, we have an owner that no one would spot in an airport lounge, and we have a manager that knows how to operate properly, anyone else jealous, I do not think so

:shifty:

is he afraid of flying like?