Sunderland...

Heron

Still laughing at Wearside offering someone out on Monday night. :lol: :lol:

what was this? :lol:

did you not see the links from the SMB after their game on Monday?  Someone called 'Masterplan' offering to wire someones jaw that disagreed with him.  Told him what pub he was in and to go down and everything.

Turns out that Masterplan on there is Wearside on here  :lol:

After the Norwich game they all kicked off on RTG, tempers flared, and a poster who we are fairly sure is Wearside on here offered to meet up and fight another poster on there for something he said. :lol:

did you not see the links from the SMB after their game on Monday?  Someone called 'Masterplan' offering to wire someones jaw that disagreed with him.  Told him what pub he was in and to go down and everything.

Turns out that Masterplan on there is Wearside on here  :lol:

:lol: fuk missed it- wish he'd offer to wire my jaw :lol:

RTG is full of people posting fixtures and streams, the latter seems actively encouraged. If the FA's lawyers could navigate through the mess the forum is in, they'd be fucked.

I doubt the authorities care a monkeys. They can do nowt about the pubs showing 3pm KO's so why would they persue a messageboard for providing links to similar.

Could some one please post the link of Wearside offering some one out please. Can't believe i missed it.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=10873908&postcount=15

Can't stop laughing, almost a week later. :lol:

TBF, he sounds like a right cockhead on there.  I bet he's about 6 stone, pockets full of sand too.  Right internet warrior! :lol: