Sunderland...

Heron

On last on MOTD, the editor is clearly a Mag.

dont be daft man, they put them on last to keep their millions of fans and lovers of pure classy football watching all the way through the programme. it's purely for viewing figures.

:lol:

I think they did well to get Bendtner, think he'll be the difference between relegation and staying up.

:lol:  he will fade pretty fast ifthey have a fight, ok he got a very lucky deflection, but fuck me did you see that shot he hadwhen through on goal :lol: I would laugh if my 11 year old son had a shot as weak as that.

Mackems don't think he has much end produt (RTG anyway).

The stats seem to back it up, goal wise at least.

Suppose I am a little harsh, I just expect my forwards to have a better than 1 in 2 ratio rather than 1 in 6 :snod:

Mackems don't think he has much end produt (RTG anyway).

The stats seem to back it up, goal wise at least.

Suppose I am a little harsh, I just expect my forwards to have a better than 1 in 2 ratio rather than 1 in 6 :snod:

I always thought Sessengon was more of a midfielder than a striker tbh.

Pretty sure they play him off a striker? I did deliberately put forward btw as I think there is a difference between an out and out striker and a forward. Sessengon seems to be playing the role HBA will probably play.

I was just using it as an excuse to be smug tbh :snod:

Problem with the way they play Sessegnon is that they put him in behind the striker then play two cloggers behind him in CM.  He's then expected to create everything for the team himself and gets little attacking support from midfield.

Problem with the way they play Sessegnon is that they put him in behind the striker then play two cloggers behind him in CM.  He's then expected to create everything for the team himself and gets little attacking support from midfield.

Aye, if you put a guy with a bit of flair amongst a set of players who are a bunch of journeymen, you're going to see him do some great work on his own but with nobody on the wavelength to help him out. Result: Sessegnon shows nice skill and opens space but there's literally nobody around him to capitalise.

See some of the differences with Jonas this year (reverse pass to Ben Arfa), compared to last, he has much better options ahead of him for when he gets into dangerous areas.

Pretty sure they play him off a striker? I did deliberately put forward btw as I think there is a difference between an out and out striker and a forward. Sessengon seems to be playing the role HBA will probably play.

I was just using it as an excuse to be smug tbh :snod:

No I man I think thy play him out of position.

Aye, if you put a guy with a bit of flair amongst a set of players who are a bunch of journeymen, you're going to see him do some great work on his own but with nobody on the wavelength to help him out. Result: Sessegnon shows nice skill and opens space but there's literally nobody around him to capitalise.

See some of the differences with Jonas this year (reverse pass to Ben Arfa), compared to last, he has much better options ahead of him for when he gets into dangerous areas.

:thup: Sessegnon would look a lot better in a team like ours. Other than him the closest thing they have to a flair player in midfield is Seb Larsson ffs.