Sunderland...

Heron

Guest johnson293

Them going down would be funny - But I think having them stay up, us taking at least 4 points a season off them, and them being perpetual strugglers would be more satisfying.

Honestly cant think of owt better than Sunderland getting relegated, people who dont musnt have to come into contact with the horrible fuckers when we went down.

I reckon winning something might just edge it like. :lol:

Them going down would be funny - But I think having them stay up, us taking at least 4 points a season off them, and them being perpetual strugglers would be more satisfying.

:thup:

As hilarious as it would be to see the mackems get relegated, I would actually like them to stay up. As you've said, it would be nice to see them continually struggle in the PL.

Personally I'd ferkin love to the the bastards relegated. I'd miss the derbies, and laughing at their failures, but that really would put them back in their place like. That club reeks of mediocrity and small-time attitude. I'd be surprised if they were to finish in the bottom 3, although if the keep ol' Brucie...:lol: