Sunderland...

Heron

He's a decent enough appointment, though I think his recuitment policy in the long term will be very poor, just look at Villa now (though that has also got to do with McLeish), so we should get the last laugh at the very least...

We'll know at lot more about them in 4 games time, same for ourselves.

Ultimately we've had 3 tough fixtures then a game with no fit central defenders, theyve had some nice games on paper, and got 3pts back on us. Out of their last 3 home games - all winnable - they have 4pts, and they were definitely lucky to get more than a draw today.

They didnt show any skills or tactics today, and beat a terrible team with a long range blast and a freekick.

I really didn't see Blackburn getting anything from this game with Hoilette missing, but they played well in the first half and Yakubu caused Bramble some real problems. The ref missed some clear fouls by Bramble including a pen if I recall correctly. Obviously the disallowed goal is another big decision wrong.

Saying all that Blackburn gave up in the second half and Sunderland didn't let their heads drop. It'll be interesting to see if they do better away to QPR with O'Neill's counter attacking style (I've been reading Brummie's posts). Obviously hope they fail miserably this season, but O'Neill is a big upgrade on Agent Bruce.

Has Bramble been cleared of his rape stuff yet? I thought the club has suspended him? Or was it just Bruce that had morals?

Still has two sexual assault charges pending I think. Unless plod have told him otherwise very recently.

Tesfaye merely keeping his bunk warm.

Has Bramble been cleared of his rape stuff yet? I thought the club has suspended him? Or was it just Bruce that had morals?

Still has two sexual assault charges pending I think. Unless plod have told him otherwise very recently.

Tesfaye merely keeping his bunk warm.

Disgraceful that Billy Bullshit plays a man with these criminal charges in his team. Sums up the scummy club really.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Mackems seem to believe they played exciting football on Sunday...  :scared:

gonna lose thier next 4 imo.

I've got a Mackem mate, who is usually fairly level headed and OK to talk football with. Since they've appointed MON he's went batshit insane. Can't talk football with now, as he thinks Sunderland are going to get into Europe, have suddenly started to play class football and are going to win most games.

He honestly doesn't think it was lucky for MON to have Blackburn at home as his first game in charge, as opposed to Tottenham away from home. He reckons they dominated and won't even listen to suggestions that Blackburn gave them the 2nd half. Madness man.

I tried to talk to one today man, saying they were fortunate that Blackburn had a goal chalked off and a questionable penalty decision

Basically looked at me as if I was batshit insane.

Hey man they are Barcelolna now man