Sunderland...

Heron

Not everything in life is black and white sob, sob fucking sob but we'll advertise in a Newcastle based airport, referring to a Newcastle based team with some of the wording in black and white - obsessed? Not much.

Wonder why the didn't stick an advert in their airport? Oh, wait.......................

What's the point of having it in departures anyway? :lol:

At least the last one was in arrivals.

It's all in the same place.

Eh? Is that not right at the entrance when you come in the airport for the check in desks?

If you were an arrival you would be coming like through there wouldn't you so you would have your back to it? :/

Eh? Is that not right at the entrance when you come in the airport for the check in desks?

If you were an arrival you would be coming like through there wouldn't you so you would have your back to it? :/

Domestic arrivals is to the side, so you'd be walking past/angling slightly away. Still enough to see it like.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You're thinking Sunderland Intergalactic Airport.

They revel in calling in "Ponteland Airport" tbf

Completely ignoring the fact that it isn't even in Ponteland :lol:

Or "Woolsington International" ignoring the fact that "Woolsington is a village and civil parish in the City of Newcastle upon Tyne"

And I suppose Birmingham International Airport is actually Bickenhill International Airport :lol:  Funnily enough, most cities don't really want their massive fuck-off airport actually in their city centre, I think a Boeing 747 touching down in Northumberland Street might have a detrimental effect on how nice a place Newcastle is to visit.

There is one at the arrivals before you get to passport check. Last time I went through there, it has Bent and Gyan on it. Fingers crossed it's still there.

Na, that one's been took down  :razz:

Said something about the 'excitement and passion of the SoL' 'only a 30 minute drive from the airport'.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

There is one at the arrivals before you get to passport check. Last time I went through there, it has Bent and Gyan on it. Fingers crossed it's still there.

Said something about the 'excitement and passion of the SoL' 'only a 30 minute drive from the airport'.

Aye, the one in the SoL telling people it was only 30 minute drive to the airport had detrimental effects.

And shortly after it going up the featured "star" player fucked off to play in the Dubai Sunday League in preference to playing at the SoL.

At least they didn't put any of their itinerant "superstars" on this one to try and avoid further embarrassment.

What a joke of a club. FTM.

Aye, the one in the SoL telling people it was only 30 minute drive to the airport had detrimental effects.

:lol:

Sunderland could really hurt our transfer chances by plastering pictures of queerside in the airport. I mean just imagine Cabaye or Ben Arfa turning up and seeing pictures of the stadium of shite.

On the other hand, all their shit signings will drive past Newcastle and think "christ this is a nice place" before arriving in their shithole and realising they have been had.

They revel in calling in "Ponteland Airport" tbf

Completely ignoring the fact that it isn't even in Ponteland :lol:

Or "Woolsington International" ignoring the fact that "Woolsington is a village and civil parish in the City of Newcastle upon Tyne"

And I suppose Birmingham International Airport is actually Bickenhill International Airport :lol:  Funnily enough, most cities don't really want their massive fuck-off airport actually in their city centre, I think a Boeing 747 touching down in Northumberland Street might have a detrimental effect on how nice a place Newcastle is to visit.

Ironically, Newcastle Airport probably one of the closest airports in relation to its city centre. Mackem Logic.

Guest johnson293

On Daybreak this morning, they visited a house that was plastered in christmas lights/decorations, and the reporter and caption just said they were in 'Tyne and Wear'.

Camera's go inside and both parents have that 'lovely' wearside twang, and one of the kids has a Sunderland Tracky top on. Turns out they were in Sunderland, but they clearly thought/knew no-one would know where it was, hence saying they were in 'Tyne and Wear'.

F*cking Magedia strikes again!

Guest Heneage

It just seems like they're admitting Newcastle are the bigger/better side. "Not everything is black and white" (but the majority is).