Sunderland...

Heron

Not allowed fixture lists mate, need to be removed.

If that's a fixture list, I'm a fucking tortoise.

Please feel free to post what you think is an acceptable amount not to be classed as a fixture list Mr Tortoise :lol:

Apologies.

To rephrase my original naughty post:-

Sunderland could well go into the derby having played 7 games without a win whilst 3 of our next 4 games are against teams who are struggling at the moment

They've certainly got some tough games, could be very pointless by the time they arrive at us, confidence shattered and a few more injuries (picked up some key ones already). We've got some winnable games, but again we need to see how fate decides our injuries hold up, hopefully we have a season where we don't get screwed over injury wise.

So if I say we play Stoke at home on Saturday, followed by Arse Biscuit XI away the next weekend, is that a fixture list?

I wouldn't say do, but listing the next 4-5 games with H or A for two teams certainly is.

There's a thread knocking about with a discussion and what the mods thought the rules were, maybe one will be kind enough to link you it as I cant find it sorry.

Just a quick question like... Why the f*** are we not allowed to post fixture lists? Seems a little extreme

It costs a fortune to get the rights to print them.

How much of a fortune?

This big:

http://www.chocolatemintsinajar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/scrooge-mcduck.jpg

So we havn;t got the 'right' to post our next few games?

Correct, they're copyrighted by the Premier League.  And they're very agressive about protecting that copyright, because people pay them a large amount of money for the rights and there's no point int hem doing that if any little herbert on a blog or message board can post them.

Anyone who is constantly browsing the Sunderland forum to laugh at their obsession with NUFC is in denial about their own obsession with SAFC.

Agreed.

Agreed, it's almost as bad as pretending to be Nigerian on a Newcastle forum. O0

I cannot really think of any situation where pretending to be Nigerian would be of benefit to me on the internet.

Depends who you previously posted as I suppose. ???

I think you are taking the piss because I genuinely have no clue what you are on about. :lol:

The fixture thing just seems ridiculous. You think it would be common knowledge. Does the BBC aggressively copyright its television and radio schedules?

Suppose we could do the Pro Evo work round?

Tyneside United's next 5 fixtures:

Steak-in-Tent (H)

Mancunian Citeh (A)

Weegan Pathetic (H)

East Pork (A)

Sad Scruffy Bastards (H)

I like.

Even this was deemed unacceptable by the mods.

Anyone who is constantly browsing the Sunderland forum to laugh at their obsession with NUFC is in denial about their own obsession with SAFC.

Agreed.

Agreed, it's almost as bad as pretending to be Nigerian on a Newcastle forum. O0

I cannot really think of any situation where pretending to be Nigerian would be of benefit to me on the internet.

Depends who you previously posted as I suppose. ???

I think you are taking the piss because I genuinely have no clue what you are on about. :lol:

O0 O0 O0 O0