Sunderland...

Heron

It's symbolic of how boring and mediocre they are. They're not a good team and they're not newly promoted (i.e. interesting to see how Norwich/QPR/Swansea get on in this league), they're just average mehness.

"Cancelled Sky"

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=608018

and

"Don't let Sky get away with it..."

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=608037

:mackems: :mackems:

:lol: :lol: Can just imagine the guy ranting to some poor girl in a call centre somewhere about how "they've set the transfer market alight" and how disgraceful it is that Sky aren't showing every minute of Wes Brown's Sunderland career.

:lol:

"Have you seen our signings!? The Mags are green with envy when we got Wickham, we STOLE him from them!"

"Sir, I don't know what..."

"And then there's Wes Brown. The HORROR on the Mags' faces when we got him! They can't hold a candle to our transfer dealings, can you not see how we've set the transfer market ALIGHT? CAN YOU NOT SEE THE TRANSFER MARKET CURRENTLY ABLAZE DUE TO OUR SWOOP FOR O'SHEA, OUR CAPTURE OF CRAIG GARDNER??!?!?!?!?!?!!!"

"Do you want fries with that?"

<pans out to reveal the Mackem being the only one in a desolate Burger King in Sunderland>

Penywell Galacticos?

I'm guessing the advert with the Newcastle supporting family moving house didn't go down too well with them either.

Pretty sure they had a thread on that. Newcastle bias apparently; developing into a rant about how they were watch-at-home Geordies who didn't go to games. :lol:

It's symbolic of how boring and mediocre they are. They're not a good team and they're not newly promoted (i.e. interesting to see how Norwich/QPR/Swansea get on in this league), they're just average mehness.

"Cancelled Sky"

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=608018

and

"Don't let Sky get away with it..."

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=608037

:mackems: :mackems:

:lol: :lol: Can just imagine the guy ranting to some poor girl in a call centre somewhere about how "they've set the transfer market alight" and how disgraceful it is that Sky aren't showing every minute of Wes Brown's Sunderland career.

"Have you seen our signings!? The Mags are green with envy when we got Wickham, we STOLE him from them!"

"Sir, I don't know what..."

"And then there's Wes Brown. The HORROR on the Mags' faces when we got him! They can't hold a candle to our transfer dealings, can you not see how we've set the transfer market ALIGHT? CAN YOU NOT SEE THE TRANSFER MARKET CURRENTLY ABLAZE DUE TO OUR SWOOP FOR O'SHEA, OUR CAPTURE OF CRAIG GARDNER??!?!?!?!?!?!!!"

"Do you want fries with that?"

<pans out to reveal the Mackem being the only one in a desolate Burger King in Sunderland>

:spit:

"It is wholly illogical that a club that signs 9 new players and has single-handedly set the transfer window alight are overlooked in this way."

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=607961#ixzz1RoH9pbQY

It's this notion of the transfer market currently being on fire due to them buying Craig Gardner, Wes Brown and Rory Deacon that gets me. :lol:

"wholly illogical"

"single-handedly"

"overlooked"

:lol: everything about that is superb.

"It is wholly illogical that a club that signs 9 new players and has single-handedly set the transfer window alight are overlooked in this way."

It's this notion of the transfer market currently being on fire due to them buying Craig Gardner, Wes Brown and Rory Deacon that gets me. :lol:

who?  :kinnear:

who?  :kinnear:

Some random kid they got. This counts as part of their portfolio of sewpastarz they've nabbed from under the noses of clubs such as Monkseaton Juniors Under 14s.

Guest Geordiesned

Also who is this mag that is in charge of sky that is intentionally sidelining the Penywell Galacticos?

Viv Wakeling...

...who retired 2 years ago!

"We're sorry, we are currently experiencing a high number of calls from your area to our cancellations department. Please bear with us."

<hold music is turned up>

"Fog on the Tyne is all mine all mi-...."

:troll:

"We're sorry, we are currently experiencing a high number of calls from your area to our cancellations department. Please bear with us."

:lol: That would be other worldly in its awesomeness.

Guest icemanblue

Theyre gonna be abselewtly fewming when they ring up to cancel their Sky and get thru to the retentions department based in NEWCASTLE too.

"IIRC last seaon the Dirty Mags generated more revenue than us despite finishing lower in the league. The reason was the extra income they recieved for having more games shown live than us. How some people don't think this is important for our club is beyond me"

:mackems:  :mackems:  :mackems:  :mackems:  :mackems:

Someone should create an account pretending to be a Mackem and claiming that tbh

"IIRC last seaon the Dirty Mags generated more revenue than us despite finishing lower in the league. The reason was the extra income they recieved for having more games shown live than us. How some people don't think this is important for our club is beyond me"

:mackems:  :mackems:  :mackems:  :mackems:  :mackems:

Were a bigger and more attractive club you bamps......Simple

I find it funny how they bring up the 9-1 where we won the league that same season but when the 5-1 is mentioned it doesn't matter because they finished one point above us :lol: