Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Slippery Sam

Sunderland have class?  :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Would that be the same Sunderland where one of their fans racially abused their star strikers mother? Aye, proper class like

The same classy fans that chucked beer at their own manager (monkey heed)??? Surely not!

If we think, as Newcastle United fans, we have seen some sights in sunlun over the years, the moronic mongrels will be foaming at the mouths by the time we go to their shithole for the return game, such is their obsession with us and feeling of need of retribution for the drubbing we handed out last Sunday. That day will be something to witness. And if we get a result, Jeezus, I dread to think what the state of their mentality will be like.

SMB

Would that be the same Sunderland where one of their fans racially abused their star strikers mother? Aye, proper class like

The same classy fans that chucked beer at their own manager (monkey heed)??? Surely not!

If we think, as Newcastle United fans, we have seen some sights in sunlun over the years, the moronic mongrels will be foaming at the mouths by the time we go to their shithole for the return game, such is their obsession with us and feeling of need of retribution for the drubbing we handed out last Sunday. That day will be something to witness. And if we get a result, Jeezus, I dread to think what the state of their mentality will be like.

SMB

on the very same board they constanty harp back to an era when people hoyed bar stools and table legs at each other. Class.

SMB

And unfortunately, I actually worry about the safety of our fans at that point. For all of our well-behaved fans that are going, the mood that that lot'll be in if they hype themselves up and get knocked down a second time. I hope there's a lot of protection on hand considering the fucktard 'fans' they are.

Just read a bit from these Sunderland boards. These guys can't be serious. Everyone loves a good wind up till the tables are turned. They really need to suck it up, because it's very likely it will be the same again in January. Their manager isn't good enough and the team is woefully unbalanced.

I can see the complete opposite approach in January, Bruce sending his side out ridiculously pumped up and them playing like headless chickens. Early red card ahoy!

I can see the complete opposite approach in January, Bruce sending his side out ridiculously pumped up and them playing like headless chickens. Early red card ahoy!

hit them on the counter, cos thier enthusiasm will get the better of them. they will come out charging/wreckless. we will pick them off.

It doesn't matter what happens in January, the 5-1 scoreline will never go away and their reaction to it has been priceless.  The deluded fools thought they were going home with 3 points and they can't handle the fact that they didn't.  They're already going on about what they are going to do in January but they soon shut up when you tell them that's what they were saying last week.

Essentially it's a result that has torpedoed an entire club from boardroom to terraces.

Bruce's bleating about Daydream Believer has actually made him look even worse. He would have clawed back a tiny bit of credit by dismissing it as meaningless.

Essentially it's a result that has torpedoed an entire club from boardroom to terraces.

Bruce's bleating about Daydream Believer has actually made him look even worse. He would have clawed back a tiny bit of credit by dismissing it as meaningless.

:snod:

Bruce is actually complaining about Newcastle taking the piss because of a 5-1 WIN AGAINST YOUR LOCAL ENEMIES?

Christ man, he's truly an idiot. He seems to have done little this season apart from complain.

Bruce is actually complaining about Newcastle taking the piss because of a 5-1 WIN AGAINST YOUR LOCAL ENEMIES?

Christ man, he's truly an idiot. He seems to have done little this season apart from complain.

all he ever does is complain.

one thing I read today in the local rag is an article on the hughton situation and while most of it was garbage (the writer thinks we'd actually want bruce if the managers job was open the moron) there was one bit that was bang on and it was about bruce, why is he considered a top manager? hes done fuck all his entire management career other than tread water and the occasional mid table finish and has spent a fair bit at the scum and they still are fairly shit.

The pathetic thing about Steve Bruce is that if they had won 5-1 he would have been milking it to death, and been on Sky Sports smug as anything. Playing dangerous games by running his mouth about the return game in January. If they get taken to the cleaners again he's toast.

It wasn't just a defeat or even a hammering. It was a day of infamy for wearside. None of the Sunderland entourage will be able to ever hide from the fact that they represented the club in their lowest hour (and a half).

It will be an absolutely massive test of their character if Stoke go ahead tomorrow. If they play like they did against us, I can easily see Sunderland not scoring, barring yet another slice of fortune.