Sunderland...

Heron

excuseorama over our 50k crowd. :lol:

Even their general obsession with us is nothing compared to the obsession they have with our crowds.

50K plus lads after a week of turmoil and for an evening game live on TV just before Christmas when your crowds have dipped into the 30Ks.

Saint Niall needs to get off his magic carpet and start hawking around the pubs and clubs of Wearside again to get a few more of you interested. 

There's a comment in there somewhere along the lines, "Our crowds are tremendous really when you consider a lot of people are struggling to pay for bread and milk."

There's a comment in there somewhere along the lines, "Our crowds are tremendous really when you consider a lot of people are struggling to pay for bread and milk."

In my experience they could add soap, deodrant, and toothpaste to that list too. It's an expensive world we live in though to be fair.

haha ano.

every day i feel stressed or down i sing in my head the "it coulda been worse i coulda been born a mackem" song. makes me feel on top of the world.

I was singing that at work today to the unwashed cretin sitting opposite me.  It's so much fun, especially all the shit he gives me about Barton being a horrible human being and Andy Carroll being a wife beater, even after I mention Cattermoles red cards and Brambles rape case.  Apparently a not guilty verdict means fuck all if your a geordie, and not getting sent off is worse than getting sent off, twice.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
:mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: