Sunderland...

Heron

Didnt't know where to put this but thought here was best. Im sitting on a bus in west london and theres 2 lads behind me chatting loudly. I overheard "yeah my missus has got work in sunderland atm". The other one replied "sunderlands up north yeah?". To my amusement the first guy then went on some quality rant, "yeah man i gotta spend boxing day up there with her. i swear to god that place is grim as fuck. Ive never been anywhere so full of these fucking dickhead chavs who think there hard as fuck". He then went on about how the clubs were full of shit. just thought id let y'all know.

Pathetic.

They were 6th in the Premier League and they repay the players by staying at home. They must have had about 200 fans at most.

It pisses me off that little teams with no fan base or history are in this league instead of the likes of Derby, Leeds, Sheff Wed etc.

That "Fat Frank" person was cringe worthy, surprised the ugly fat c.unt got through the turnstile.

The sooner the teams like Bolton, Fulham and Wigan are out of the League the better.

Oh and Bolton are still just a team of bully's who can't play football, no better than Stoke

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=549988

;D

Sunderland really seem to have the highest majority of fuckwit fans about.

Pathetic.

They were 6th in the Premier League and they repay the players by staying at home. They must have had about 200 fans at most.

It pisses me off that little teams with no fan base or history are in this league instead of the likes of Derby, Leeds, Sheff Wed etc.

That "Fat Frank" person was cringe worthy, surprised the ugly fat c.unt got through the turnstile.

The sooner the teams like Bolton, Fulham and Wigan are out of the League the better.

Oh and Bolton are still just a team of bully's who can't play football, no better than Stoke

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=549988

;D

Sunderland really seem to have the highest majority of fuckwit fans about.

Mackems in irony shocker.

I think Welbeck is making all the difference for them we should try to sign him on permanent basis from Manchester.

He's been shit till recently. So no thank you. I'd rather try to sign Seb Larsson and sing Ben Arfa on a permanent basis.

Someone thought they were kicking off at 1:30 :lol

Shows what fuckwits they are.

Every Saturday the scum are at home, i see a 4x4 drive through Durham around 1.10pm, with 4 or 5 pricks inside it presumably going to the match.

It still drove past today, WTF?

I think Welbeck is making all the difference for them we should try to sign him on permanent basis from Manchester.

He's been shit till recently. So no thank you. I'd rather try to sign Seb Larsson and sing Ben Arfa on a permanent basis.

Nobody is stopping you singing......sing to your hearts content, my friend.

Nobody is stopping you singing......sing to your hearts content, my friend.

The novelty would soon wear off and it would quickly become tiresome and tedious if he sings Ben Arfa on a permanent basis.

Got to admire their form in the league tbh. Thought they would have fallen into the usual Bruce mid season slump by now but no signs of that. Seems like the game against us was the exception rather than the rule. They've become a very hard team to beat, but still don't get enough goals so hopefully more teams will work out how to break them down like we did and they'll go on a slide, that's wishful thinking though right now :(

It really does seem that the 5-1 gave them a kick up the backside, it's something like 1 defeat in 8 now isn't it?

Whether it be through luck or good performances, they just don't look like being beaten at home more than a couple of times this year. Keep that up and pick up points here and there on the road and they'll almost certainly finish in the top 10. They themselves aren't particularly great as their position is more a result, imo, of teams who were up there last year like us doing shite (also include Villa, Fulham, Birmingham, Liverpool). But, they look like the typical hard-to-beat side and to that end, you have to give Bruce credit.

Well, no, you don't have to, obviously.

It really does seem that the 5-1 gave them a kick up the backside, it's something like 1 defeat in 8 now isn't it?

Whether it be through luck or good performances, they just don't look like being beaten at home more than a couple of times this year. Keep that up and pick up points here and there on the road and they'll almost certainly finish in the top 10. They themselves aren't particularly great as their position is more a result, imo, of teams who were up there last year like us doing shite (also include Villa, Fulham, Birmingham, Liverpool). But, they look like the typical hard-to-beat side and to that end, you have to give Bruce credit.

Well, no, you don't have to, obviously.

Get out. You've ruined this thread  :weep: