Sunderland...

Heron

I agree, he doesn't seem to ba a mong. I personally would like him to comment more often it's always good to get the views of other fans with different points of view.

you'll be having wife swapping parties and finding your feminine side with your best mate before you know it.

What is the relevance to the phrase "Readytogo" and Sunderland ?

Is it to do with that Republica song?

Could be I guess. Are they from Sunderland ?

They used to come out to that music after the orchestra music

From Wiki

From the first ever game at the Stadium of Light up until the 2005-06 season, Sunderland players ran out on to the pitch to this song. The track proved a massive hit with Sunderland fans, to the extent that Republica were invited to perform the song live at the Stadium of Light for the last game of Sunderland's record-breaking, league-winning season in May 1999. For the occasion, lead singer Saffron wore a Sunderland top.

Guest toonlass

What is the relevance to the phrase "Readytogo" and Sunderland ?

Is it to do with that Republica song?

Could be I guess. Are they from Sunderland ?

Think they used the song when they came onto the pitch when they first opened the Sol. They seem to change it every 3 minutes, since then they have had Elevation and some Elvis song.

Unusual choice. Not exactly the most obviously link to Sunderland.

Look at how the Boro message board & fanzine got there name of Fly Me To The Moon, it was when Bruce Rioch was talking about Tony Mowbray "If I had to fly to the moon I'd take Tony Mowbray, my captain, with me."

Just walked into the cinema behind Darren Bent. The cunt had the audacity to hold the door open for me :lol:

What an astronomical twat.

I expect to at least be called a cunt, if not punched in the face.

These footballers are getting fucking worse!

Just walked into the cinema behind Darren Bent. The cunt had the audacity to hold the door open for me :lol:

Which theatre was it? Let me guess - Metro centre. That's as near as most Sunderland players get to their home club when it's not match day.