Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Wearside

Charlie Adam is the other player we are trying to sign.

Muntari,Sessegnon and Adam,this could be a good January.

Guest sicko2ndbest

None are fit enough to lace HBA right boot let alone his left

Where would they all play though? I presume Gyan and Bent would start up front? Muntari and Cattermole in the middle?

Henderson, Richardson, Adam, Sessegnon, Zenden, Welbeck, Malbranque all fighting for 2 places? Good luck trying to keep them all happy tbh.

Not having a pop btw just wondering how it's going to fit together.

Guest Wearside

Where would they all play though? I presume Gyan and Bent would start up front? Muntari and Cattermole in the middle?

Henderson, Richardson, Adam, Sessegnon, Zenden, Welbeck, Malbranque all fighting for 2 places? Good luck trying to keep them all happy tbh.

Cattermole is a liability and I wouldn't be too disappointed if he was moved on.

If and it's a big "IF" these signings happen then I'd go for a midfield of Henderson Muntari Adam Sessegnon

They've now all convinced themselves that Adam Johnson's definitely signing. They've begun to include him along with the other 2 in prospective line-ups for the derby. :lol:

Hate them as much as the next guy and they're thick as f***....but we do that. All the time.

The average response on here is either:

a) He's not good enough, don't want him.

b) He's too good for us, why would he come here?

:lol:

Guest Wearside

Richardson is their left back ain't he?

Bardsley?

Bardsley has only been left back due to us having no other options as we have been having to play Richardson in midfield,last couple of games Richardson has been back to left back and that is the only position he looks half decent in.

Cattermole is a liability and I wouldn't be too disappointed if he was moved on.

If and it's a big "IF" these signings happen then I'd go for a midfield of Henderson Muntari Adam Sessegnon

They're all canny players but it's a bit gung-ho for Bruce isn't it? :lol:

Sunderland's results have been built on an organised back 4 and a solid, disciplined midfield. You can throw that out of the window with that midfield playing behind Bent and Gyan. Would be very entertaining to watch but you'd be horribly exposed and cut to ribbons.

Guest Wearside

They're all canny players but it's a bit gung-ho for Bruce isn't it? :lol:

Sunderland's results have been built on an organised back 4 and a solid, disciplined midfield. You can throw that out of the window with that midfield playing behind Bent and Gyan. Would be very entertaining to watch but you'd be horribly exposed and cut to ribbons.

I'm actually not surprised that we seem to be going for it.I went to a talk-in with Quinn about 2 year ago and he was very critical of Murray for not showing ambition when we were in a similar position about 10 year ago and he said if that happened again we wouldn't make same mistakes.