Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Wearside

Cisse is only playing CL football because he's with the Greek champions. :lol:

I agree it's a good method, but then how do you really build a squad if you know 3-4 are potentially leaving in June?

I understand what you are saying and I have no answer,signing players on a permanent basis is obviously better long term but on the other hand you can get better players to your club via loans from the top teams for a relatively small fee.Most Sunderland fans were gutted when when Redknapp demanded £9m for Hutton from us because he was great for us but then we went and got Onouha for nothing really and now nobody mentions Hutton,good loan players will always be available.

:***D

screenshot above just for you

Nearly as awful as your last post.

Urgh.

Should make sure that every post delivers its content in the most serious manner possible...?  yawn.

No, you could make them funny or serious...just not shit and pointless.

What was the point you were making, though, that the players might not actually sign for Sunderland? What a fucking oustanding revelation. If people were jumped on every time speculation and conjecture were discussed then it would be a pretty boring place.

Well yes, and that he wanted to start a player he'd never seen play.  Just a total joke post and worthy of being picked up on - unlike mine. 

Not exactly as shit as you're making out, is it? 

Reckon we don't need random transfer gossip to keep a forum ticking over either.  Plenty of other factual, interesting discussion to be had.

Wonder if the mackems have put him up at the Jesmond dene hotel or the Sunderland travelodge.

Durham Radisson is the hotel of choice these days. :)

Nice city Durham, always had a lot in common with Newcastle - good universities, classy riversides, nice areas popular with SAFC employees, main line railway links, both look down on the scabby shithole down the road etc etc.....

Canal+ Finland

Nova Sport Bulgaria

Sky Sports Germany

Tring Sports2 Albania

Viasat Sweden

have so far announced it, Nova and Tring can be gotten cheaply so i'd imagine a lot of pubs will show it through them. Ive got Nova Sports, get in.

It's a game against Notts County man. Were you expecting a full house? :lol:

No as SAFC don't often get full houses for league games do they. But something in the around the 25K mark would not be wild would it?

Don't see why. In terms of attendance/capacity ratio, it's about what we'd get for a FA Cup 3rd Round game against a team from League One.