Sunderland...

Heron

Originally Posted by ollie c 

He's a limited player and the mags know it. What really hurts them is that they know how well structured we are...and with reasonable financial resource. We will buy better players than them. We will move forward. They will cling to their moments in the sun, like the 5-1. (and I don 't mean their loss to Bolton !)

Give me more limited 1 in 2 goalscoring midfielders please!

Going there for a match for the 1st time today, I realised they were mongs but, didn't realise how backwards they were and what a large proportion they make up of the crowd. Actually taken aback. Even if we'd of lost I could've taken solace in the fact I don't have to be part of there home crowd ever.

Darren Bent was utterly dreadful over the two games, despite his late goal at SJP. In contrast, the two bumbling clowns who came up here are still having counselling about how Carroll threw them around.

there's a great thread on toontastic called "post a picture of something s*** in sunderland" or words to that effect.

some mackem posted in it saying Sunderland is the better city cos newcastle is full of foreigners and at least sunderland is full of local people.  :mackems:

Immigrants generally leave their countries to escape poverty and sadness, not find it.

:lol: outstanding