Sunderland...

Heron

Guest neesy111

RTG have deleted the thread about the guy with the kitchen knife  :rolleyes:

At least we have some form of democracy on here, unlike thei communists rule down there.

Guest Heneage

A loss today would have most certainly had the fans calling for his head.

In terms of the bigger picture there's a lot of questions that need to be answered at Sunderland. It's all well and good knocking three past Chelsea reserves and holding big sides to draws because you can contain teams well. However the fact they have little to no creativity is a major issue. They had a year to establish themselves and build on the previous seasons dominance over us all they ended up doing was selling Cana and buying another striker who he only began to use after our 5-1.

In the two games against us Bruce has talked a good game but has been battered on the pitch and left with egg on his face both times. He's made some good loan signings but they'll be back on the market when their deals expire so there is no guarantee they'll retain them. All the talk of Cattermole being vital and a good leader is irrelevant because when it mattered against us he was just the little boy from Boro who's biggest contribution was giving Tiote a kick.

They might be ahead of us in the league but given the choice our future looks brighter than theirs does right now.

there's a great thread on toontastic called "post a picture of something s*** in sunderland" or words to that effect.

some mackem posted in it saying Sunderland is the better city cos newcastle is full of foreigners and at least sunderland is full of local people.  :mackems:

Immigrants generally leave their countries to escape poverty and sadness, not find it.

:lol: Early contender for post of the year.

Guest neesy111

How they are 6th I do not know, they are due the usual Steve Bruce no win in 3 month period soon as well.  Apart from when the smashed Chelsea at Stamford bridge they've been quite lucky in the majority of their games.

I said this last week but their fixtures in the next couple of months are very difficult, might not even get another win until April. Don't think they'll stay where they are for long but who steps up is the question .

They'll finish top 6 or 7. I don't think they're a bad side, I just think they've frozen when they've had to play us.