Sunderland...

Heron

So Cattermole (wanker) and Henderson (apparently really good but haven't been impressed whenever I have seen him, to be fair he is still young).

Would rather have Tiote and Nolan.

No question. 

Think the fact that Cattermole really can't play football had a hand in my decision.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/9363367.stm

"I'm looking forward to the challenge of finishing above Newcastle at the end of the season".

I'd be pretty pissed off if Pardew came out and said that but vice versa. Aye the derby's huge but over the course of 38 games I couldn't give a fuck about what they do as long as we do well. I'd rather Sunderland 6th and us 7th in May than us 11th and Sunderland 12th.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/9363367.stm

"I'm looking forward to the challenge of finishing above Newcastle at the end of the season".

I'd be pretty pissed off if Pardew came out and said that but vice versa. Aye the derby's huge but over the course of 38 games I couldn't give a f*** about what they do as long as we do well. I'd rather Sunderland 6th and us 7th in May than us 11th and Sunderland 12th.

Really, you'll be pissed if Pardew said he's looking forward to finishing ahead of Sunderland, really?

I know I am biased and all that but I would honestly be ashamed to have Cattermole in our side, I don't know how you could support such a dirty wanker.

The stick Barton gets for fuck all, can't wait until Cattermole starts to get the same sort of reputation with refs because his whole game is based on being a cunt. He will only play on games back from suspension.

I know I am biased and all that but I would honestly be ashamed to have Cattermole in our side, I don't know how you could support such a dirty w*****.

The stick Barton gets for f*** all, can't wait until Cattermole starts to get the same sort of reputation with refs because his whole game is based on being a c***. He will only play on games back from suspension.

Barton has footballing ability too. I've never seen Cattermole do anything whether it was at Boro, Wigan or Sunderland, apart from kick people.

I know I am biased and all that but I would honestly be ashamed to have Cattermole in our side, I don't know how you could support such a dirty w*****.

The stick Barton gets for f*** all, can't wait until Cattermole starts to get the same sort of reputation with refs because his whole game is based on being a c***. He will only play on games back from suspension.

Barton has footballing ability too. I've never seen Cattermole do anything whether it was at Boro, Wigan or Sunderland, apart from kick people.

That's what I mean, imagine having Barton's repuation but actually fouling people constantly rather than doing anything else.

They will (should have already) catch on and hopefully he will be given the same treatment.

Two of their arguments from RTG on why Gyans goal wasn't lucky:

What I'm saying is, we could have made better of any sort of chance we had breaking forward, harper made a couple of saves with efforts we could have done better with. Just so happened we scored with something else.

YOU COULD SAY YOU WERE LUCKY WITH HOW SHITE WE WERE!

The goal was a genuine attack in open play. Luck didn't come into it.

So what we've found out from this wisdom is that luck isn't actually luck if:

The move leading to it is a genuine attack (whatever that is)

or

If you could have scored in another way, IF you'd done better..

Guest toonlass

They are still talking of Europe, someone should tell them that flying to Benidorm for a fortnight in June is not classed as qualifying for Europe.

They are still talking of Europe, someone should tell them that flying to Benidorm for a fortnight in June is not classed as qualifying for Europe.

Be reliant on non top 5 teams winning the cups but its not beyond the realms of reality. In a strong position to come top 7.

Be reliant on non top 5 teams winning the cups but its not beyond the realms of reality. In a strong position to come top 7.

That goal in extra time today has kept them in it otherwise it would be looking a lot different tonight. Still think they'll fade as the season goes on.

Guest toonlass

Can we talk of Europe, seeing as we have a game in hand? I doubt it! The season still has a long way to go yet, and they haven't got Europe in the bag have they? They thought they would win at our place, they were raped, they were convinced they would get revenge today against our weakened team, they were lucky to get a point. Lets see where they are in May. And btw, have you ever seen a mackem in Milan?

I can't understand why Bruce persists with their long ball game, although having watched Titus Bramble for many years I know he instigates a lot of that, as opposed to our defenders who if anything, can on occasions, pass it around too much.

When we use it we have the right players for it, but their front two just can't play that game.

Bruce is a good bullshitter but not the brightest of people.