Sunderland...

Heron

How many loans can a club have? They have Mensah, Onuoah, Welbeck and Elmohamady don't they? I just keep on hearing them going on about loaning players. Thought you were only allowed so many.

2 Premier League ones and 2 other long term but there was some confusion as to how they class a long term loan as. Not sure if 6 months goes down as a short term one or not.

So they really cannot be looking at taking anyone else in on loan, unless they sign one of the ones that they have now unless they buy one of the lads they have on loan now?

sessegnon and muntari could come in as they wouldn't be from a prem club or long term.

Guest neesy111

The mackem isn't in the office today, so he's going to come back to a desktop background that looks something like this....

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1652/beeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnttt.jpg

:lol:

Bruce told Sky Sports News: "There's a lot of people bitterly upset and disappointed, and rightly so.

"My big disappointment of course is Gerard Houllier too who up until this time now, I still haven't had a phone call from.

Respect

"I would have thought out of respect and a manager of his status, I would have thought maybe a phone call from him to say 'Listen Steve, we're after your centre forward and your striker.'

"I would have thought, maybe that might have been the way forward, it usually is with the great managers I've had the pleasure to deal with in the past, that's usually the case.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6680936,00.html

Bruce told Sky Sports News: "There's a lot of people bitterly upset and disappointed, and rightly so.

"My big disappointment of course is Gerard Houllier too who up until this time now, I still haven't had a phone call from.

Respect

"I would have thought out of respect and a manager of his status, I would have thought maybe a phone call from him to say 'Listen Steve, we're after your centre forward and your striker.'

"I would have thought, maybe that might have been the way forward, it usually is with the great managers I've had the pleasure to deal with in the past, that's usually the case.

You've got to admire Bruce's media work over the past few weeks like

Fuck me :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I just got into a rather heated debate about the Sunderland inferiority complex in comparison to us. His argument that it was just as bad as our superiority complex. The funniest thing about all of it was that all of his points ( pre-Keegan crowds, they've won the league more than us, the history of the rivalry, them giving us our kits) was all so shoulder chippingly pre-meditated, that it just proved the point. For a laugh I argued that we get more coverage in the journal, the northern echo etc...because we're the bigger team. Normally I hate that being brought up, but it was actually quite good watching him guffaw, while I picked apart all of his claims to the contrary like a cool dick. I've recently come to accept that I'm an aggressively misanthropic twat.

Respect

Fuck me :lol:

Said it a few times and I'll say it again - he is cringeworthy with what he says to the media. Constant moaning, hypocrisy and flat out inaccuracies. He'd do well to keep his considerably sized gob shut for a few weeks.

Can't be bothered to scroll through the pages but I'm guessing the fake Sessegnon facebook page with his status in French saying 'Sunderland was always the club of my heart' has already been laughed at?

Guest kingdawson

Respect

f*** me :lol:

Said it a few times and I'll say it again - he is cringeworthy with what he says to the media. Constant moaning, hypocrisy and flat out inaccuracies. He'd do well to keep his considerably sized gob shut for a few weeks.

There's definately a pattern with ex United players being annoying, whiny twats when they become managers.

Mark Hughes

Steve Bruce

Bryan Robson

Heck even Paul Ince used to moan a lot. They simply can't take defeat and blame everyone else but themselves.

There's definately a pattern with ex United players being annoying, whiny twats when they become managers.

Mark Hughes

Steve Bruce

Bryan Robson

Heck even Paul Ince used to moan a lot. They simply can't take defeat and blame everyone else but themselves.

Good point.

It's because they're used to being a special case at Man United with the world owing them something.

Bruce's whingeing today was quite unbelievable - Sunderland could always have said no, like they did in the summer. That line about "the deal was done in less than 48 hours which tells you all you need to lknow about how much contact there was with the player", too.

So, Sunderland negotiated the sale of, and got the best price for, their best player in the space of 48 hours? Of course they fucking didn't, we were talking to them for two weeks putting the deal together.

If he was wondering until Sunday why the player didn't seem right, he might have asked Quinn and Short what they thought, or they might have revealed they were negotiating his sale. Behind his back by the looks of it.

Potato headed bell-end.

Respect

f*** me :lol:

Mark Hughes

Steve Bruce

Bryan Robson

even brian kidd in his little stint.