Sunderland...

Heron

Good to see you lads coming back out of your shells following Sunderland losing and Newcastle getting a famous draw,yes draw. ;D

Reminds me of something, can't quite put my finger on it. Just remember fans celebrating like they had just won the champions league after getting a goal back to get a draw really late on.

I am sure it will come to me...

Good to see you lads coming back out of your shells following Sunderland losing and Newcastle getting a famous draw,yes draw. ;D

:lol: :lol: :lol:....er nar mate...we don't leave at f***ing half time, we stay, an reap the benefits.

Do one.

Are you forgetting about the thousands who left your game in the first half yesterday?

Must be different rules when Newcastle fans leave early. :)

There was still about 45,000 in the ground at full time, which is more than the amount that actually turn up to your games...unless your playing the Toon.

Reminds me of something, can't quite put my finger on it. Just remember fans celebrating like they had just won the champions league after getting a goal back to get a draw really late on.

:lol:

On a completely unrelated topic, what competition did Sunderland win to look this delirious with joy?

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7830/8594display.jpg

Guest Wearside

Indeed and Newcastle fans were laughing at Sunderland fans for celebrating a draw and yesterday it was roles reversed,the scenes on MOTD reminded me of when a non-league team gets a result against a league club.

:lol: :lol: :lol:....er nar mate...we don't leave at f***ing half time, we stay, an reap the benefits.

Do one.

Are you forgetting about the thousands who left your game in the first half yesterday?

There was still about 45,000 in the ground at full time, which is more than the amount that actually turn up to your games...unless your playing the Toon.

the amount that left was no where near the % of Mackems that left SJP at 3-0 so its an epic fail by Wearside.

Indeed and Newcastle fans were laughing at Sunderland fans for celebrating a draw and yesterday it was roles reversed,the scenes on MOTD reminded me of when a non-league team gets a result against a league club.

1-1 compared to 4-0 down after about 26 minutes :lol:

You went ape shit when you drew 1-1 against a recently promoted side, who had already wankered you 5-1 in the same season....

We went ape shit when we lost our best striker for £35million, were owned by fuck stains, and were 4-0 down and came back to draw 4-4...

No comparison inbred.

On a completely unrelated topic, what competition did Sunderland win to look this delirious with joy?

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7830/8594display.jpg

That bald guy at the front :lol:

Looks like it's literally the happiest day of his life.

Do one.

Rubbish. Those who left were a few dozen, possibly hundred. Hope they never come back personally.

Do one.

Rubbish. Those who left were a few dozen, possibly hundred. Hope they never come back personally.

Agreed.