Sunderland...

Heron

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Hearing his interview on SAFC.com it would appear he really has no time for us whatsoever.

Classic tactics.

Guest Heneage

Hearing his interview on SAFC.com it would appear he really has no time for us whatsoever.

Classic tactics.

It's not the usual bollocks though. Either way it'll be interesting to watch.

Guest BooBoo

I remember a game at Anfield, we brought Bramble off the bench and the whole stadium gave him a standing ovation due to previous shambolic showings v Liverpool. :)

My favourite Titus moment was his air kick against Arsenal at Highbury . nufc.com explain it better:

18 mins Bramble swung a leg at a right wing cross at the Clock End that he only needed to get his ample frame in the way of. The ball skidded off the outside of his boot perfectly for Henry to knock in at the far post. 0-1

Guest neesy111

My favourite Titus moment was his air kick against Arsenal at Highbury . nufc.com explain it better:

18 mins Bramble swung a leg at a right wing cross at the Clock End that he only needed to get his ample frame in the way of. The ball skidded off the outside of his boot perfectly for Henry to knock in at the far post. 0-1

i'll always remember that, the guy should of been shot after that.

robson had too much faith in him, like wise with dyer!  was it because of their ipswich connection, as they both let him down big time

Bruce is definitely spending MUCH wiser than Keane did.

:lol: It doesn't really take much like. It'll be his big signings that make or break him though. Signing players like Angeleri and Riveros are ok but their not going to get them challenging for Europe. Saying that his one big signing Bent, has been superb.

i'll always remember that, the guy should of been shot after that.

robson had too much faith in him, like wise with dyer!  was it because of their ipswich connection, as they both let him down big time

Dyer was fantastic for us when he was fit, injuries were always his downfall.

They are saying they have N'Zogbia deal tied up. Forget living in our shadow, they are now buying our ex-players so that they can now become us 3 years ago.

They'll still finish above us.

Guest Heneage

They are saying they have N'Zogbia deal tied up. Forget living in our shadow, they are now buying our ex-players so that they can now become us 3 years ago.

They'll still finish above us.

I really don't know.

Lost Cana, Mensah gained Bramble and Riveros.