Sunderland...

Heron

The main problem for Sunderland is that it is still a shithole. Players like Bramble and Zog will go there only for the money and you can bet they will live in Newcastle, the city they much prefer. Fucking hell I bet Steve Bruce is living in Newcastle as well.

I remember a few years ago when Keane complained that no one wanted to go to Sunderland because there is no shops there. Sky did an interview of people from Sunderland and they all said that they could just go up the road into Newcastle to get label clothes.

Did you know that the stats show that more people in Sunderland shop in Newcastle, infact more people in Sunderland shop in Washington then Sunderland.

Also despite what they will tell you, more people from Sunderland shop in Newcastle then the Metro Centre.

Bluesquare have us, the mackems and Fulham on the same odds to win the league.  We're above Blackburn, Bolton, West Ham, Stoke, Wigan, WBA, Wolves and Blackpool.

Doesn't mean much though does it? Every single person on earth knows none of that lot are going to be within 30 points of the league winner so whether we're 200/1 or 250/1 doesn't mean too much in reality. A bad start to the season and the odds on us to go down will drop like a stone.  :undecided:

Gordon

Angeleri  Turner Coloccini  Enrique

Steed  Riveros  Cattermole  Jonas

Bent    Jones

would be my combined team. Still a fairly shocking team like which says a lot about the two teams..

I'd be tempted to put in Carroll instead of Jones. Jones has not lived up to his promise at all so far, worryingly so.

Jones hasn't kicked on like he should have but he has pace which at the moment would put him ahead of Carroll IMO.

Malbranque isn't that good man.. His general movement is on par with Nolan's and he's too slow and lightweight - He plays as if he smokes a pack-a-day.. I'd replace him in that team with Guthrie.

He does...allegedly.

Malbranque isn't that good man.. His general movement is on par with Nolan's and he's too slow and lightweight - He plays as if he smokes a pack-a-day.. I'd replace him in that team with Guthrie.

:lol:

Guest toonlass

The XXXL SAFC  kit

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nejournal/jul2010/4/3/titus-bramble-854819802.jpg

Christ Almighty, he looks like a circus bigtop,  :lol: