Sunderland...

Heron

From that Houllier thread...

"What goes around comes around."

Wow.

The sentiment that signing a player from them merits serious illness is really to bizarre to comment on

Day in the life of a mackum.

Wow.

The sentiment that signing a player from them merits serious illness is really to bizarre to comment on

Day in the life of a mackum.

That one in particular had me speechless. What a generally abysmal human being.

Guest Wearside

Wow.

That's not the reason he is disliked by Sunderland fans,it's the fact Houllier came out and tried to accuse Bruce of being a racist.

Wow.

That's not the reason he is disliked by Sunderland fans,it's the fact Houllier came out and tried to accuse Bruce of being a racist.

Must be why Bruce over compensated in January then.

Sunderland are a City of excuse makers.

There was always a excuse why shearer scored more goals.

Theres always an excuse why our crowds are bigger.

Theres always a excuse when we beat them

Theres always an excuse for not going to games.

Theres always an excuse why thier town is poorer

theres always an excuse when we finish above them.

theres always an excuse

theres always an excuse by Wearside

Wow.

Ah thats alright then :idiot2:

I didn't say it was alright,only a moron would wish ill health on someone else.

Just for the recored Houllier did not try to call anyone a a racist, he just said "I’m a foreign manager - I’m an easy target". One of SAFC's own players said something about him not being English counting against him.

Just for the recored Houllier did not try to call anyone a a racist, he just said "Im a foreign manager - Im an easy target". One of SAFC's own players said something about him not being English counting against him.

what was it the Sunderland Fans said to Bents mother?

Just for the recored Houllier did not try to call anyone a a racist, he just said "Im a foreign manager - Im an easy target". One of SAFC's own players said something about him not being English counting against him.

Sunderland supporter John Davison, 26, of Chester-le-Street, shouted the word "n*****" as Shirley Bent walked past him on the way to watch her son play away at Wigan Athletic.

Mrs Bent turned round to see a group of men laughing and giving each other "high fives" in the stadium car park, Wigan Magistrates' Court was told.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/fan-banned-for-abusing-darren-bents-mother-1886950.html

Sunderland supporter John Davison, 26, of Chester-le-Street, shouted the word "n*****" as Shirley Bent walked past him on the way to watch her son play away at Wigan Athletic.

Mrs Bent turned round to see a group of men laughing and giving each other "high fives" in the stadium car park, Wigan Magistrates' Court was told.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/fan-banned-for-abusing-darren-bents-mother-1886950.html

yet Houlier deserves to be ill over pointing out hes french .

Mackems appear to want it both ways to me.

Excuses to follow im sure.

Just for the recored Houllier did not try to call anyone a a racist, he just said "I’m a foreign manager - I’m an easy target". One of SAFC's own players said something about him not being English counting against him.

yet Houlier deserves to be ill over pointing out hes french .

Mackems appear to want it both ways to me.

Excuses to follow im sure.

I keyed "Newcastle United racism" into google images & in the main various people from Newcastle United posing for Show Racism the red card. http://www.google.co.uk/search?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1C1RNNN_enGB343GB376&biw=1024&bih=643&site=search&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=Newcastle+United+racism&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

I keyed "Sunderland racism" into google images & in the main pictures of Steve Bruce

http://www.google.co.uk/search?um=1&hl=en&rlz=1C1RNNN_enGB343GB376&biw=1024&bih=643&site=search&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=Sunderland+racism&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

Guest Wearside

I won't go onto google and bring up the article about Newcastle fans being arrested at Middlesborough and banned from football grounds for shouting racist abuse at Mido.

Nope Newcastle fans are sweet and innocent and never hurl racist abuse. :)

I know Cajun like myself has been confused to what  Henderson does, looks like is a creative midfielder if the info in the O/P is correct

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=586124

It's a mystery! :lol: he will probably come good at some point but whenever I have seen him he has been awful!

Been saying it for ages, he doesn't seem to have a position of any shape or form, he just floats around in the middle doing nothing of note.