Sunderland...

Heron

Guest palnese

Also bottled it big time in the October Derby. Fake hard man, like Bardsley.

I'd have Bardsley over Simpson tbh.

Why? Because he flies into tackles?

Because he's a better player.

Also bottled it big time in the October Derby. Fake hard man, like Bardsley.

I'd have Bardsley over Simpson tbh.

Why? Because he flies into tackles?

Because he's a better player.

Hmm well that's up for debate. Neither are world beaters. Probably being bias because I can't stand bum fingerer Bardsley.

Guest Wearside

Bardsley is a far better player than Simpson,that opinion is based on me having seen both players play for Sunderland.No debate needed, Bardsley wins hands down.

Bardsley is a far better player than Simpson,that opinion is based on me having seen both players play for Sunderland.No debate needed, Bardsley wins hands down.

Because everything is static and nothing changes.

Yeboah is undoubtedly a better player than Gyan right now. Would you not agree?

Guest Wearside

Simpson may well have improved from his time at Sunderland but is still not a patch on Bardsley from what I've seen,an average player at the very best and watching him on TV against Liverpool last week it would seem he has a lot of improving still to do.

Guest Wearside

Bardsley,who Bruce replaced at right back with Onuoha,and has played mostly a left back.

Now let's compare properly.Bardley vs Enrique.

Shall we start by comparing goals scored this season? :)

Bardsley is shite. Has more heart than the rest of the mackems side so shines out but really he's a bad defender who has been directly at fault countless times this season.

No better than Simpson.

I had quite a 'heated debate' with a Mackem mate on Friday night, and he was adamant that Lee Cattermole was a better player than Joey Barton.

Christ they really are stupid. Give me Barton any day!

4 Goals, 8 Assists to Cattermole's 0 goals and 0 assists oh and ten yellows and two reds!

He's a liability!

that's seriously his record this season? :lol: i knew he was shite like but fucking hell :dowie:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Bardsley's alright. Lots of effort but he's just as limited as Simpson.

Bardsley,who Bruce replaced at right back with Onuoha,and has played mostly a left back.

If we did that then there's not many areas you'd come out on top I don't think.

Simpson may well have improved from his time at Sunderland but is still not a patch on Bardsley from what I've seen,an average player at the very best and watching him on TV against Liverpool last week it would seem he has a lot of improving still to do.

Because Bardsley is more than an average player at best?  Average player at best is his middle name.

I had quite a 'heated debate' with a Mackem mate on Friday night, and he was adamant that Lee Cattermole was a better player than Joey Barton.

Christ they really are stupid. Give me Barton any day!

4 Goals, 8 Assists to Cattermole's 0 goals and 0 assists oh and ten yellows and two reds!

He's a liability!

that's seriously his record this season? :lol: i knew he was s**** like but f***ing hell :dowie:

To be fair, they've not included his inch-perfect assist in the Man City game.

Yeah because defenders are judged by the number of goals they score  :idiot2: :idiot2:

Guest Loven11

Yeah because defenders are judged by the number of goals they score  :idiot2: :idiot2:

Exactly, what's goals got to do with it when he's a defender. He's a much better defender than Bardsley and I'm not bothered if Bardsley isn't a proper left back.

As for Cattermole being better than Barton, yeah right. I don't rate him at all, the dirty b******. He's f***ing s****.

:dowie:

Re: Opinions on Niall Quinn?

Quinn's attack on the fans and his desperation to keep Bruce in a job despite the fans wishes indicates that he no longer cares about SAFC and he is only in it for the money.

No set of fans has been demonised more by the m(ag)edia than our own and Quinn's shift from a dignified silence on the matter towards actually helping our enemies was one of the most disgraceful incidents in SAFC history.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=589477#ixzz1LSe0rKYj

:dowie:

Re: Opinions on Niall Quinn?

Quinn's attack on the fans and his desperation to keep Bruce in a job despite the fans wishes indicates that he no longer cares about SAFC and he is only in it for the money.

No set of fans has been demonised more by the m(ag)edia than our own and Quinn's shift from a dignified silence on the matter towards actually helping our enemies was one of the most disgraceful incidents in SAFC history.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=589477#ixzz1LSe0rKYj

:lol: Mackem myth #952, Newcastle United are the media's darlings.

Bardsley is the guy Bruce has signed a zillion right backs to replace. Tbf to Bardsley in era when footballers whinge like cunts when played slightly out of position he has just got on with the job of playing left back this season due to SAFC not having 1. As soon as a left back is signed will Bruce play Bardsley that much?