Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Geordiesned

Muntari's agent has said that he won't be signing for Sunderland. That's a shame.

Guest toonlass

Muntari's agent has said that he won't be signing for Sunderland. That's a shame.

Can they keep his Champions League medal?

Guest johnson293

Can they keep his Champions League medal?

:spit:  :clap:

Tbf, wasn't Allardyce the one who let Bramble f*** off out of Newcastle? To try and find out for sure, jumped on Bramble's Wiki...

During his time at Newcastle United, Bramble was nicknamed variably Titus Bungle, Titus Shambles, Shitus Bramble or Twattus Bollocks by fans of the club as well as other clubs.

Don't recall that one meself, like. :lol:

I mentioned Fumaca in the other thread, can remember reading in The Mag once that he was nicknamed stuff like Formica, Chewbacca and Yu-Spaca. :lol:

:lol:

What odds can i get on there being a thread on RTG suggesting that peoples fear of a terrorist attack in the wake of Osama's death is the reason the attendance was so poor at their next home game?

A Mackem at work reckons their season ticket deadline was 3 weeks ago and ST sales are around 15% down on this seasons figure. I wonder what Quinns next plan of action will be considering he's managed to stop most of the pubs in sunderland showing their games on Foreign TV but the crowds look like decreasing further?

Whether they keep or sack Bruce we win. Sacking him will cost a small fortune eating into their transfer kitty leaving them unable to replace the loanees with full transfers never mind improving from where they are now. keeping him , well that's obvious.

Happy days.  :coolsmiley:

Guest Wearside

Every cloud has a silver lining,hopefully he has already done one back to Italy after his utter disgrace of a performance on Saturday and running straight down the tunnel when he was substituted,good luck to whichever club ends up with him next.

Every cloud has a silver lining,hopefully he has already done one back to Italy after his utter disgrace of a performance on Saturday and running straight down the tunnel when he was substituted,good luck to whichever club ends up with him next.

Aww remember how excited you all were when he signed. Champions League medal and all that :)

Every cloud has an Excuse ,hopefully he has already done one back to Italy after his utter disgrace of a performance on Saturday and running straight down the tunnel when he was substituted,good luck to whichever club ends up with him next.

fixed

Guest Wearside

Aww remember how excited you all were when he signed. Champions League medal and all that :)

We were in a good position when he signed,the club tried to show ambition by signing a player who looked a good Premier League player at Portsmouth a couple of year earlier and commanded a £15m fee.Never seen a player look so dis-interested and thankfully he was only on loan,one bullet dodged.

Guest Wearside

Sunderland U18's won the Academy league title today.

Can someone post that picture of Sunderland fans celebrating that is constantly used on here. :)

Guest Heneage

Can someone post that picture of Sunderland fans celebrating that is constantly used on here. :)

Any likely to make bows next season mate?

Guest Wearside

Billy Knott almost certainly will and we have a lad at right back called Liam Marrs who has got a great chance aswell,attacking full back and looks very good.Louis Laing at centre half will definitely make it aswell but needs to put some weight on,a bit lightweight at present but a superb passer of the ball,a season out on loan would be good for him,still only 17 though so maybe too soon.

Billy Knott almost certainly will and we have a lad at right back called Liam Marrs who has got a great chance aswell,attacking full back and looks very good.Louis Laing at centre half will definitely make it aswell but needs to put some weight on,a bit lightweight at present but a superb passer of the ball,a season out on loan would be good for him,still only 17 though so maybe too soon.

Is Jordan Henderson the worst player to play for England since Carlton Palmer?

Guest Heneage

Interesting.

I take it the two Frenchlads Mvoto and the striker aren't good enough? Still think Boro have the best academy in this region by some distance.

18 O0

Laing was in the year below me at school and I've always wondered how a lad from Throckley ended up at Sunderland like, I think Newcastle missed out there.

Guest toonlass

My cousin's lad (think he's 12/13) is at Sunderland Academy after Newcastle Academy let him go. Even with him being a staunch Newcastle fan he says Sunderland's academy is far better than Newcastle's.

I think one of my mates is in that side, Andy Harrison? I think he's a defender.

My cousin's lad (think he's 12/13) is at Sunderland Academy after Newcastle Academy let him go. Even with him being a staunch Newcastle fan he says Sunderland's academy is far better than Newcastle's.

I know someone who's husband used to coach at Newcastle and they have said the same too.

who are these 'current defensive midfielders'? it must look pretty grim for them.....

Cattermole who is a liability and Meyler who won't be back till about April at the earliest.On the brightside however if we can sit in 6th place with Cattermole playing I wonder where we can finish with a current European Cup winner in our ranks. :)

:iamatwat: