Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Micktoon

why didnt the op just say got to many laid back players, its not only black people who are laid back you no fucking hell man, my lass if from manchester and 3 times she has been to the sunderland match she has had some kind of racial shit once when i was at bog a bloke shouted wonder how much she cost (shes mixed race by the way born and bread in manchester). next time some fucker grabbed her between the legs and shouted love you long time when i was getting the drinks wich left her in tearsshe wouldnt tell me what had happened tho till later, next time some fucking moron was calling cisse every name under the sun saying kkk and that was gonna rip his heed off until the old bloke next to him told him to shut up.people think its fucking funny like cracking a joke showing off infront of there mates but it hardly paints a good picture does it.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=592133&page=23#ixzz1MOdHH0aZ

Taken from the same thread, fucking hell.

Sunderland AFC as a whole just oozes class, we've got an ambitious owner, a Sunderland legend who is loved by every fan as our Chairman, a manager who is sensible in the transfer market and is taking us to new heights in the Premier League and a team which is potentially just another centre-forward away from being able to compete with the best in the land.

And Newcastle? What of them? A useless fat bastard with a gambling addiction as owner, a manager who was sacked from his job at a League One football club in August, braindead, knuckle dragging, fat, pastie-obsessed, deluded spastics for fans and their two best players are wife beating/kid beating thugs.

I'd hate to be a Mag too.

Who the fuck's he on about? :lol:

why didnt the op just say got to many laid back players, its not only black people who are laid back you no fucking hell man, my lass if from manchester and 3 times she has been to the sunderland match she has had some kind of racial shit once when i was at bog a bloke shouted wonder how much she cost (shes mixed race by the way born and bread in manchester). next time some fucker grabbed her between the legs and shouted love you long time when i was getting the drinks wich left her in tearsshe wouldnt tell me what had happened tho till later, next time some fucking moron was calling cisse every name under the sun saying kkk and that was gonna rip his heed off until the old bloke next to him told him to shut up.people think its fucking funny like cracking a joke showing off infront of there mates but it hardly paints a good picture does it.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=592133&page=23#ixzz1MOdHH0aZ

Taken from the same thread, fucking hell.

Still remember the Stadium of Light singing Rule Britannia as we substituted Olivier Bernard and Shola getting the monkey noises when he played there for the U-21s. They're sub-human.

Guest johnson293

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9536/298441208.jpg

Fucking epic that like

:spit:  ;D

Well Done to the Wolves fans for that.  :clap:

why didnt the op just say got to many laid back players, its not only black people who are laid back you no f***ing hell man, my lass if from manchester and 3 times she has been to the sunderland match she has had some kind of racial s*** once when i was at bog a bloke shouted wonder how much she cost (shes mixed race by the way born and bread in manchester). next time some f***er grabbed her between the legs and shouted love you long time when i was getting the drinks wich left her in tearsshe wouldnt tell me what had happened tho till later, next time some f***ing moron was calling cisse every name under the sun saying kkk and that was gonna rip his heed off until the old bloke next to him told him to shut up.people think its f***ing funny like cracking a joke showing off infront of there mates but it hardly paints a good picture does it.

Taken from the same thread, f***ing hell.

Still remember the Stadium of Light singing Rule Britannia as we substituted Olivier Bernard and Shola getting the monkey noises when he played there for the U-21s. They're sub-human.

loads of racist chanting in the england-turkey game aswell, yet strangely little if any at internationals at SJP.......oh they were on the pitch then aswell.

One thing I've never, ever got with mackems, above all their other insane drivel, is the whole SAFC's classy craic. Eh? ??? Classy is probably the last thing I'd associate with anything to do with Sunderland.

I thought this whole "touch of class" thing would have died by now like but obviosly not :lol:

i honestly think Barton is one of the best midfielders in the premiership at the moment, how he hasnt been called up for England is beyond the realms of my mind like.

but aye other than being able to have rational conversations about football with level headed mags at work i cant get a comment other than 'sunderland are shite 'from the Sunderland fans i work with.

i prefer an actual debate about football rather than hearing chimps throwing shit at each other for tenuous reasons

:lol:

Guest Loven11

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9536/298441208.jpg

f***ing epic that like

fucking class.