Sunderland...

Heron

"I reckon we can make a bigger fire by burning our season tickets in disgust at Bruce!"

<24 hours later>

"BREAKING NEWS: SUNDERLAND FIRE BIGGER THAN BYKER SCRAPYARD BLAZE - DOZENS SUFFER SERIOUS INJURY!"

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7830/8594display.jpg

Well it turns out they've had a go at this. Could only muster a bonfire though. :lol:

246624_10150617758255398_660375397_18459344_1992548_n.jpg

MASSIVE FIRE AT THE ALEX SMILES DEPOT IN DEPTFORD, FIRE BRIGADE ARE ON THE SCENE, LOL I DUNNO CANT SEE THE GEORDIES HAVE ANYTHING AND WE HAVE TO BETTER OR MATCH THEM HAHA

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150617758255398&set=o.155734271426&type=1&theater

:lol:

"I reckon we can make a bigger fire by burning our season tickets in disgust at Bruce!"

<24 hours later>

"BREAKING NEWS: SUNDERLAND FIRE BIGGER THAN BYKER SCRAPYARD BLAZE - DOZENS SUFFER SERIOUS INJURY!"

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7830/8594display.jpg

Well it turns out they've had a go at this. Could only muster a bonfire though. :lol:

246624_10150617758255398_660375397_18459344_1992548_n.jpg

MASSIVE FIRE AT THE ALEX SMILES DEPOT IN DEPTFORD, FIRE BRIGADE ARE ON THE SCENE, LOL I DUNNO CANT SEE THE GEORDIES HAVE ANYTHING AND WE HAVE TO BETTER OR MATCH THEM HAHA

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150617758255398&set=o.155734271426&type=1&theater

Wow... Just wow.

I know it's not just a numbers game, but...

They've resorted to making up statistics now. Asked my friend about Sessegnon and how he's done and he said, "well, 2 goals and 7 assists in his first few months in English football isn't bad is it?"

7 assists? He's surely made that up. I thought I'd take him to task on that - he counted and said, well, maybe it's 5.

Turns out it's 2 assists. "Yeah, well, he's still good."

They've resorted to making up statistics now. Asked my friend about Sessegnon and how he's done and he said, "well, 2 goals and 7 assists in his first few months in English football isn't bad is it?"

7 assists? He's surely made that up. I thought I'd take him to task on that - he counted and said, well, maybe it's 5.

Bruces in the papers today saying he needs 8 or 9 players this summer.  :lol:

Should go down well with the board. Also saying his players aren't good enough.  :lol:

Don't forget they are going to break their transfer record for a striker.  :pow:

It's also only 1 goal which was a penalty.

Tell you what fucks me off actually, the fact that Bruce said we had a 'lack of class' after the 5-1. Since then, he's stated he was determined to finish above us, was counting down the days until the January derby and had a song planned. And just look at him on the touchline ffs, in his tight tracksuit. He portrays himself in the least classiest way possible, the big idiot.

Tell you what fucks me off actually, the fact that Bruce said we had a 'lack of class' after the 5-1. Since then, he's stated he was determined to finish above us, was counting down the days until the January derby and had a song planned. And just look at him on the touchline ffs, in his tight tracksuit. He portrays himself in the least classiest way possible, the big idiot.

Don't know why it 'fucks you off' like, I find it highly amusing. :dontknow:

Tell you what f***s me off actually, the fact that Bruce said we had a 'lack of class' after the 5-1. Since then, he's stated he was determined to finish above us, was counting down the days until the January derby and had a song planned. And just look at him on the touchline ffs, in his tight tracksuit. He portrays himself in the least classiest way possible, the big idiot.

Don't know why it 'f***s you off' like, I find it highly amusing. :dontknow:

Because he's a massive hypocrite, really.

Tell you what f***s me off actually, the fact that Bruce said we had a 'lack of class' after the 5-1. Since then, he's stated he was determined to finish above us, was counting down the days until the January derby and had a song planned. And just look at him on the touchline ffs, in his tight tracksuit. He portrays himself in the least classiest way possible, the big idiot.

Don't know why it 'f***s you off' like, I find it highly amusing. :dontknow:

Because he's a massive hypocrite, really.

massive in more ways than one.