Sunderland...

Heron

I'd say N'Gog is probably better than any of our strikers btw. How s*** is that?

Plus they already have Gyan, so we're not really in a position to be laughing.

N'Gog really is no better than Best and Shola imo, and I really don't rate Shola.

N'Gog is poor. Not a great athlete i.e. not particularly quick or strong, but at the same time is quite clumsy. His touch and technique are nothing special at all. He's a nothing player.

Comment on a Connor Wickham Youtube video:

this guy has to come to liverpool!! gonna be amzin.. we basically just sold ngog for 7 million and wickham will only cost 10.. dats some piece of business and some upgrade

EH?!?!? No, no you didn't. FFS.

I'd say N'Gog is probably better than any of our strikers btw. How s*** is that?

Plus they already have Gyan, so we're not really in a position to be laughing.

Best is better and Shola have shown just as much/little. Also the alleged "fee" for him is absolutely laughable. It's a rubbish deal for them, so of course we're in a position to laugh.

Guest magpie99

It is funny N'gog going there because I was fully expecting him to come to us once all our bigger deals have fallen through.

I suppose it will be Carlton Cole now

Guest neesy111

£20M + Ngog.  Sunderland gonna have stupid amount to spend this summer along with Bent money.

Also Liverpool taken to the cleaners again by a North East club.

Guest johnson293

£20M + Ngog.  Sunderland gonna have stupid amount to spend this summer along with Bent money.

Its approx. £13m + N'gog isn't it... i.e. supposedly valuing N'gog at £7m and the whole deal being worth £20m?

Guest neesy111

£20M + Ngog.  Sunderland gonna have stupid amount to spend this summer along with Bent money.

Its approx. £13m + N'gog isn't it... i.e. supposedly valuing N'gog at £7m and the whole deal being worth £20m?

Ahh, I'm going off 2nd hand information from Twitter.  Still a good deal though.

£20M + Ngog.  Sunderland gonna have stupid amount to spend this summer along with Bent money.

Aye

Guest magpie99

Apparently, the Bent fee was 18 million rising to 24 million with conditions and over a 5 year period. Furthermore, Sunderland still owe Spurs a substantial amount for the original transfer so I dont think they will have as much to spend as they think they might.

Guest neesy111

Apparently, the Bent fee was 18 million rising to 24 million with conditions and over a 5 year period. Furthermore, Sunderland still owe Spurs a substantial amount for the original transfer so I dont think they will have as much to spend as they think they might.

They paid spurs the rest of the transfer last January.

Barton, as subtle as ever :laugh:

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

How much for Henderson?? ? ??

That was my reaction just now to be fair. I'd feel a little ripped off about the Carroll fee if Henderson goes for that much. :lol:

Happy in a way though. Liverpool splashing out on a dud :laugh:  I'd like to think the rivalry with the mackems is fairly healthy and will spur us on to both do better and promote football in the area, too. Besides, they have so many holes in their squad I don't think even the Henderson + Bent money will cover it. And if it does, they have Steve Bruce ;)

Guest neesy111

Mackems I've been speaking to now think Ngog is an optional makeweight, if they choose to sign him it comes off the Henderson deal, if not it's a straight £20m.

If Bruce includes Ngog as the deal, then the guy should be shot at dawn.

Mackems I've been speaking to now think Ngog is an optional makeweight, if they choose to sign him it comes off the Henderson deal, if not it's a straight £20m.

If Bruce includes Ngog as the deal, then the guy should be shot at dawn.

Bollocks. A new 10 year deal imo.

Don't think anyone knows the details of the deal just yet. Can definitely see them wishing for that scenario though.

Strange how suddenly Henderson isn't very good according to the Sunderland fans...

He isn't very good from what i have seen at the makems matches i have been to

Comment on a Connor Wickham Youtube video:

this guy has to come to liverpool!! gonna be amzin.. we basically just sold ngog for 7 million and wickham will only cost 10.. dats some piece of business and some upgrade

EH?!?!? No, no you didn't. FFS.

Fucking hell man :lol:

Some people need the internet taken away from them tbh