Sunderland...

Heron

I'd be gutted if we'd signed O'Shea. Brown is an ok verging on poor player and he'll never stop being injured anyway. There's always the glorious moment when reality dawns on them every season. This time it will be truly epic :lol:.

I'm never usually surprised by their complete idiocy but this saga takes it to a whole new level. Some of the stuff they're coming out with... Jesus. You look at our signings and they have the potential to be excellent bits of business, particularly Cabaye, who I think will really light up the league. I look at theirs and not a single one makes me think they'll be anything above 'decent'. It's quite pathetic really.

Guest Heneage

I'm pleased these Sunderland fans have places like RTG to tell these stories, because if you took the piss out of your boss to his face he'd fire you.

Guest Haris Vuckic

If I was saying Brown and O'Shea were good signings I would be saying it very sarcastically.

Isn't funny as soon as has beens like O'Shea and Brown are off the wage bill Chris Smalling gets a new 5 year deal?

Just been talking to a mag, he couldn't hide the look of awe on his fyess like, "he-ya, yiz hav mad sum canny signins like havant yiz"

:lol: This is actualy amazing now like

"aye weys haz de ea kna weys keyzsss are these keyzsss"?