Sunderland...

Heron

Just been talking to a mag, he couldn't hide the look of awe on his fyess like, "he-ya, yiz hav mad sum canny signins like havant yiz"

:lol: This is actualy amazing now like

fuck me who was he talking to, jimmy nail? They love to over exaggerate geordie lingo because everyone over here talks like in auf weirderson, obviously.

im still struggling to understand their excitement in wes brown? Hes been hopeless for longer than i care to remember, if i were them id be chuffed with connor whickham because hes got potential, they are backwards!

There back four still wont be as stong as ours, they certaintly wont be as good in midfield and it's only really up front where they may have owt bettter - but I have faith in Demba Ba being as good - if not better than their shower.

O'Shea is a good signing imo, albeit a bit old for a long contract. He's the only one of there signings that would be a certain starter in out squad I think.

The rest are good to average players who have improved there SQUAD (and would impove ours), which desperately needed improving due to all of there loan signings and Bent f***ing off. They've somehow managed to create some sort of fantasy though, and will use anything they can to live it out (a bit like the Gay Fish episode of South Park where Cartman deludes himself into thinking he made up a joke he hadn't). All of these storries about Mags at Work walking about in complere misery are just ways of extending said fantasy.

Guest Wearside

There back four still wont be as stong as ours, they certaintly wont be as good in midfield and it's only really up front where they may have owt bettter - but I have faith in Demba Ba being as good - if not better than their shower.

So lets get this right.

You have a better defence.

You have a better midfield.

You have better forwards.

Amazing,simply amazing how you continually conspire to finish below us year after year.

Lets get one thing very,very clear,Newcastle do not have a forward anywhere near the class of Gyan and I mean not even close.

So lets get this right.

Amazing,simply amazing how you continually conspire to finish below us year after year.

Lets get one thing very,very clear,Newcastle do not have a forward anywhere near the class of Gyan and I mean not even close.

:lol:

What a tit.

So lets get this right.

Year after Year ?

:lol:

So lets get this right.

Have you recovered from your hangover yet? :lol:

Think O'Shea will end up being one they regret.

Man U squad players moving somewhere for first team football rarely ends well, he's not that good and will be exposed playing without a manager like Ferguson who is immense at making poor footballers look decent.

Wickham and Larsson are both good signings IMO, and Gardner will be solid for them (they probably paid too much, but that happens when you have ambitious people in charge).  If I were a Sunderland fan though I'd be disappointed with O'Shea and Brown, neither are very good and both are getting on a bit and will likely be on high wages and will expect to be automatic starters. Think the money would have been better spent on young talents who have room to develop.

So lets get this right.

You might not either if Gyan gets his way

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm not going to lie Queerside, you're a funny chap. Your midfield and defence are an absolute shower compared to ours, and Assamoah is Obafemi Mark II. I find it quite cute that this seasons target will undoubtely be to finish above us once again and attempt to get revenge for the absolute pummeling from last year. Only difference is this year Nolan won't be funky chicken-ing past your ugly mugs, it'll be one of our French revolution doing the bouncing frog.

So lets get this right.

BOOM.

So lets get this right.

Gyan Prem record: 31 games, 10 goals

Ba Prem record: 12 games, 7 goals

So lets get this right.

Pwned :lol: