Sunderland...

Heron

Where the fuck do you get £3m for Best like? :lol:  As far as I remember we paid about £4m (or was it slightly less?) for Best, Routledge, Simpson and Williamson according to the club accounts.  Best probably cost £1m.

Not sure how Gyan is "worth half that." Leon Best was bloody 3M. 12M for Gyan's a fair price, he's a fantastic player and a hard worker.

Tell me you are quoting some retard from RTG there? (really sorry if you are not, but 90% cert you are)

Didn't we? :lol:

How much did we pay for Best then?

In ANY case, Gyan's worth 12M :D

We paid around £1m for Best and even if we had paid more that wouldn't necessarily make him worth the price.

Why is Gyan worth £12m in your opinion??

Guest VegasToon

Gyan, is not worth 12million, I hope they pay that for him and get him, think he'll flop in the Prem.

:clap:

Completely agree. 

Guest BooBoo

We got Simpson, Routledge, Williamson, Best, Perch, Gosling, Campbell, Tiote and Ben Arfa for less than Gyan.

Whilst Simpson and Best aren't great, that really does show that we're doing quite well in bringing in good VFM signings these days.

Gyan, is not worth 12million, I hope they pay that for him and get him, think he'll flop in the Prem.

the smbrs are gonna go into meltdown if they get an expensive flop,the likes we've had to put up with down the seasons.