Sunderland...

Heron

I thought it was a foregone conclusion he was on his way to Villa?

Indeed but Whelan is playing hard to get.

Aye, but surely Villa will be able to go above and beyond any bid Sunderland can make so Whelan playing hard to get hardly makes it more likely that he'll end up in Sunderland.

The whole post came across a bit condescending and seemed to almost touch upon being a bit racist. The swearing in Korean was just, well... ' :facepalm: ' what was the point? No idea what oldtype thinks of it like, but hey that's just my opinion of reading a post for 4 minutes.

I don't understand it. Never seen a post like it before, where two posters can post within 12 minutes of each other, and seemingly hate each other, even though they share the same board. Can't think of any other boards like it. Its primitive.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant.

Aye, but surely Villa will be able to go above and beyond any bid Sunderland can make so Whelan playing hard to get hardly makes it more likely that he'll end up in Sunderland.

Hmmm yeah. Though according to Titus, N'Zogbia wants to go to Sunderland :iamatwat:

I didn't take particular offence from what was said but I don't think you've got a fucking clue what you're talking about Colocho, soz.

You're seemingly basing this on seeing a mackem getting his head kicked in and tbf it sounds like he properly deserved it in that particular instance.

As a side note the fact that people are jumping on every fucking post that this lad makes is becoming tiresome, give him a break.

Hmmm yeah. Though according to Titus, N'Zogbia wants to go to Sunderland :iamatwat:

Aye, but we all know Titus has trouble with the concept of yes and no; "She said no Titus, she said no!"

Aye, but we all know Titus has trouble with the concept of yes and no; "She said no Titus, she said no!"

:lol:

After clicking a link in this thread to RTG, I clicked to the main forum and spotted our Sunderland thread being mentioned.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=609836

We have 500 or so replies in this SINGLE thread.

Imagine how many posts/replies they have about us all put together from the past year or so and it'd be laughable.

I'd say about 20% of our fans are obsessed with disliking the mackems, most of us aren't bothered about them whatsoever. Whereas it's about 95% of mackems hate us. It's so cute.

I'd imagine it'd be horrible living in our shadow though. Playing for a shitty culture-less "city" in a lesser stadium. Aww  :weep:

Guest Haris Vuckic

They probably think it's like their forum, when they follow our reserve games and literally anything to do with NUFC