Sunderland...

Heron

what a sad fucking bastard. would be class if there's cctv of it and he gets done and put on the sex offenders register  ;D

it's worse than that loser i saw in sunderland smashing brown ale bottles outside a pub 'cos they're from fucking newcastle' because newcastle had equalised against them at their place

I went for a p*ss in the bog in The Lodge (Ant & Decs place) and noticed a vase of fresh flowers so p*ssed in there. 10 minutes later a daft Geordie came running out with a flower in his teeth for their lass! Oh how I laughed!!!!

Just me that thinks, that probably didn't happen?

Guest Geordiesned

I went for a p*ss in the bog in The Lodge (Ant & Decs place) and noticed a vase of fresh flowers so p*ssed in there. 10 minutes later a daft Geordie came running out with a flower in his teeth for their lass! Oh how I laughed!!!!

...and why was he out in Newcastle anyway?

It quite clearly didn't happen like

It's sad & pathetic that anyone would do that, it's just another level to lie about doing it (which clearly they are) and only a mackem would do so.

:kinnear:

Inferior to Ameobi, the town as a whole, it must be tough living like that.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=521750&page=6

2 parts  :facepalm: to every one part  :mackems:

Could someone tell the U.S there's oil in Sunderland so they'd invade the place? Get a few warcrimes going against some of the dipshits in that thread, cleanse the human genepool a little bit.

Although tbf, as if with many of the threads there, once the mongs have their say and it get's past their bedtimes, decent discussions occur.

I like the way they're comparing attendances in 1990 to 20 years later, as if when we had a crowd of 17,000 other clubs were getting like 55,000.  Attendances at football matches in 1990 were shit.  Everywhere. Even at our lowest point we were punching well above our weight and getting more through the gates than nearly all clubs in that league and many in the division above (And this was when we were genuinely shit and there was an organised boycot of the games in periods)  The mackems only had a few thousand more that season and they were in the top flight.  And what were the Sunderland attendances in 1989 in Division 2 again?  Oh yeah, an average of about 14,000 in the league and 12,000 in the cup.