Sunderland...

Heron

Good to see all the usual suspects getting their knickers in a twist over Sunderland splashing the cash again.

Since when did that expression mean 'pissing yourself laughing'?  ???

Well you must be 'pissing yourself laughing' at your own club as Crouch is better than anything you have by a distance, he would walk into your team.

C'mon Wearyside, you normally dress your wind-ups up a little better than that. F for effort on that one. :lol:

Nothing to wind you up about, Crouch is better than anything you have. Enjoy Macheda with your £35m.

5-1

0-1

Get back to me when you are capable of finishing above us. It could be a while.

Ta.

will crouchy get you into europe ?

A 4th(Fourth) season above Newcastle will be more than acceptable.

so that is more important?

when we were playing in the champions league, do you think we got there trying to finish above Sunderland?

Good to see all the usual suspects getting their knickers in a twist over Sunderland splashing the cash again.

Well you must be 'pissing yourself laughing' at your own club as Crouch is better than anything you have by a distance, he would walk into your team.

C'mon Wearyside, you normally dress your wind-ups up a little better than that. F for effort on that one. :lol:

Nothing to wind you up about, Crouch is better than anything you have. Enjoy Macheda with your £35m.

5-1

0-1

Ta.

:lol:

Love how you ignored the posts of stats from last season and still claim he's better than Best and Ba. Fuck it even lovenkrands got 6 in 25 in the league last year.

"I am talking only about Facts!"

http://cl.theoffside.com/files/2008/04/rafa-benitez.jpg

Guest sydneycove

Howay man lads, Crouch scored FOUR goals in the Premier League last season, he's way better than all of our strikers, who ALL  scored more than he did last season.

And he will only be on the same wages as our strike force combined! What a deal. Bruce is just getting in before SAF or Mancini get a chance after Crouch demolished Man U and City in the first 2 rounds.

5-1

0-1

Ta.

you know we were capable last season, lets know when you are capable of ever looking like beating us.

back on to crouchy, 30 isn't he...........you don't know how much i hope you get him.

Guest Heneage

Honestly think Crouch could well turn them down. They'll have to pay through the nose to get him too.

I think he'd prefer QPR.

:lol: :lol: :lol:  i really hope you will got him, enjoy your goal machine to shoot you lot to champion league football :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Wearside

5-1

0-1

Ta.

you know we were capable last season, lets know when you are capable of ever looking like beating us.

back on to crouchy, 30 isn't he...........you don't know how much i hope you get him.

Likewise yourselves and Macheda, the £35m man.

5-1

0-1

Ta.

macheda on loan, crouch for 10mill...... i know which way i'm leaning.

we are simply watching sunderland , make the sort of mistakes we made in the past- almost makes it worthwhile.

to be fair they've made them aswell........

http://www.thechestnut.com/bod/aunt.jpg

Howay man lads, Crouch scored FOUR goals in the Premier League last season, he's way better than all of our strikers, who ALL scored more than he did last season.

http://troll.me/images/y-u-no/dr-spaceman-y-u-no-remember-crouchs-hatrick-vs-jamaica.jpg

5-1

0-1

Ta.

Yes, because none of that money went towards the signings of Cabaye, Marveaux, Ba, Abeid, Obertan or Santon. Grow up man

Howay man lads, Crouch scored FOUR goals in the Premier League last season, he's way better than all of our strikers, who ALL scored more than he did last season.

http://troll.me/images/y-u-no/dr-spaceman-y-u-no-remember-crouchs-hatrick-vs-jamaica.jpg

:laugh: :clap: