Sunderland...

Heron

I hate derby games and the tension that goes with them. Would much rather sunderland fell in to the blue square league so we just didn't have to play them. Having said that, i think winning means more to them than us. They could probably go down and consider it a good season if they had beat us. They've lived in the shadow of the Toon for years and are desperate to step out of that shadow. Even though they think they are the strongest they've been since the days of Quinn and Phillips, they are still only average at best.

God help any trick or treaters at my door on Halloween if we do lose. There'll be turnips being kicked all over the garden. :angry:

The game I worry most about losing.  :undecided:

Probably not the biggest/most important but it's the one I'd least like to lose thank you very much. Losing a derby is the single, most gut-wrenching point of the season... especially when you live and work with the cunts who've just turned you over. It's awful and stays with you for months.  :-[ 

Probably not the biggest/most important but it's the one I'd least like to lose thank you very much. Losing a derby is the single, most gut-wrenching point of the season... especially when you live and work with the c***s who've just turned you over. It's awful and stays with you for months.  :-[ 

Do the kids still have mass battles on the school field?

Don't know if people are aware of this or if it's been posted further up the thread but season ticket holders are also allowed to buy 2 extra tickets during the members sales period in any section of the stadium so I am able to make my 1st appearance in Leazes Corner this season (£37 up there).

Guest neesy111

Probably not the biggest/most important but it's the one I'd least like to lose thank you very much. Losing a derby is the single, most gut-wrenching point of the season... especially when you live and work with the c***s who've just turned you over. It's awful and stays with you for months.  :-[ 

Nah.  I'm from washington and their hasn't been too much bother in the last 10 years, last time I remember massive bother was after the game when shearer missed the penalty.  My dad smashed a few mackems in that night. :)

Every single day.

Football's got nothing to do with it but they seem to like to fight each other. :dontknow:

Also annoying for us Americans who now need to wake up at dawn to get to the pub to watch. Happens every year, but I was still just holding out a bit of hope. Oh well.

I'll be on holiday in Vegas so it'll be my first experience of this. :lol:

Crown and Anchor will be the best place to watch.  They stay open all night.

http://crownandanchorlv.com/

Go to the one on Tropicana and Maryland.  Its about 4 times the size of the other one.

Thanks. :thup:

And sorry Ronaldo, I'm just excited. I've not had a decent holiday in years. :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Don't be surprised if he's there watching you, Jill. He'll be back on the forum telling us all how shite your holiday was before you know it.

Fucking hate derbies. hate them.

I always feel ill on the morning of the game.

Me too. No matter how much I tell myself I'm not bothered about Sunderland, I always wake up full of dread.