Sunderland...

Heron

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Okay have I missed out? Have they realised the utter embarrassment of whatever it is and deleted it? It says invalid thread :(

Must have. It'll live on though, as Crumpy started a thread about it.

Derbies are different though. At the same time we beat Villa 6-0 and won at Goodison. Its a tough one to call, but if we lose it could be the beginning of the end for Hughton as I can see a shit load of fans getting on his back.

Gonna hump us to death based on how they play and get results in the big games.

Not likely they played well against the "Top Teams" last year then lose to someone like west brom plus the fact they rarely win away

Its a tough one to call, but if we lose it could be the beginning of the end for Hughton as I can see a s*** load of fans getting on his back.

And rightly so. It's a results business.

We lose, he deserves criticism. Just like he deserves praise when we win.

Its a tough one to call, but if we lose it could be the beginning of the end for Hughton as I can see a s*** load of fans getting on his back.

And rightly so. It's a results business.

We lose, he deserves criticism. Just like he deserves praise when we win.

I agree. Would mean he has lost 3 of our last 4 home games against sides we should be beating at SJP, thats if we beat Wigan of course. If we dont win our next 2 home games he will be under pressure. Those 4 home games in a row were perfect for picking up points, still cant believe we've lost the first 2.

Derbies are different though. At the same time we beat Villa 6-0 and won at Goodison. Its a tough one to call, but if we lose it could be the beginning of the end for Hughton as I can see a s*** load of fans getting on his back.

I can live with going for the win and not getting it, I'll be seriously pissed off if we're as poor as we were against Stoke in the 2nd half.

Eh, what's funny? :lol: Gray's right - extra hour's kip the night before the mackem game.

Bollocks, you get up at the time you would have anyway and have an extra hour on the drink.  Anyway, it looked a bit random and was unexpected.

I guess we all know there is quite a bit in common between the infrastructures and economies of wearyside and Dehli, but when they dumped sewage into the away dressing room at the appropriately named Stadium of Shite, was it really an accident ?

I seem to remember when the place was built, they designed and painted the away dressing room on the advice of a psychcologist who said it would have a negative effect (cheating basically).

Dumping shite on Manure just before the game started wasn't another piece of makum gamesmanship was it ?

I think we should be told.

Eh, what's funny? :lol: Gray's right - extra hour's kip the night before the mackem game.

Bollocks, you get up at the time you would have anyway and have an extra hour on the drink.  Anyway, it looked a bit random and was unexpected.

Nice! :D

do these games ever get to a public sale or all bought by members/st holders?

Think they will go on public sale 10. october and there is still loads of tickets left.

just had a look, not surprised there's a lot left, 42 fucking quid?

Guest Geordiesned

do these games ever get to a public sale or all bought by members/st holders?

Think they will go on public sale 10. october and there is still loads of tickets left.

just had a look, not surprised there's a lot left, 42 fucking quid?

How much are tickets normally if you're buying on a match by match basis?