Sunderland...

Heron

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

That blog is funny, not so much for who he is blaming, but the content of the posts in general. Sounds so desperate.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

No name frenchies :lol:

Give me David Vaughan and Craig Gardner over Cabaye and Ben Arfa any day of the week tbh.

John O'Shea, man. Medals. Say no more.

Sunderland might be learning the same lesson we did about buying cast offs from big clubs and especially from Man U. Fergie seems to know when to sell a player. How many players that they were happy to let go (rather than the likes of Ronaldo where their hand was forced) have gone on to be any good?

10 Points....

....behind the Mags after 8 games - them in 4th and us 4th bottom. How many on here would have expected that during the euphoric months of the summer, when signings were flying into the SoL and the scum were losing their best players?

Even the commentators on sky yesterday were surprised how our quality players were under performing.

I don't understand! How come these players don't look as interested in playing in a Sunderland strip as they were in a Man U strip? How come O'Shea isn't looking as solid behind Elmo as he was behind Giggs?

"Watching them today is the first time I have considered that they might actually have better players."

Things like this makes me laugh. It's taken them 8 games to see that Cabaye is better than Gardner? :lol:

"Watching them today is the first time I have considered that they might actually have better players."

Things like this makes me laugh. It's taken them 8 games to see that Cabaye is better than Gardner? :lol:

But Gardner has scored more goals than Cabaye! :shifty:

10 Points....

....behind the Mags after 8 games - them in 4th and us 4th bottom. How many on here would have expected that during the euphoric months of the summer, when signings were flying into the SoL and the scum were losing their best players?

Even the commentators on sky yesterday were surprised how our quality players were under performing.

I don't understand! How come these players don't look as interested in playing in a Sunderland strip as they were in a Man U strip? How come O'Shea isn't looking as solid behind Elmo as he was behind Giggs?

"Euphoric" :lol:

10 Points....

"Euphoric" :lol:

There are just no words :lol:. I'd have been slitting my wrists if we'd been signing the players that they did in the summer.