Sunderland...

Heron

There's too much pressure on Sessegnon to perform in that side. He's just about their only creative outlet, if he doesn't do well in every game they've basically got nothing.

Bendtner is their most creative player. 3 assists in 4 games.

Well, stats doesn't mean everything.

There's too much pressure on Sessegnon to perform in that side. He's just about their only creative outlet, if he doesn't do well in every game they've basically got nothing.

Of course not, you could also watch their games. He's been their best player by a mile from what I've seen (particularly the Norwich game where it was like he was playing alongside blind children)

Of course not, you could also watch their games. He's been their best player by a mile from what I've seen (particularly the Norwich game where it was like he was playing alongside blind children)

Not disagreeing, just saying stats doesn't tell the whole story. ;)

And I try to stay away from the TV when the Mackems play, watched two or three games and its depressing to watch.

According to Radio Newcastle on the way in, Steve Bruce is now blaming the international break for S*nderland losing at Arsenal, saying he had 7 players away on international duty.

Didn't realise S*nderland were the only club with players away on international duty, like?!!

Bruce quotes in the Journal yesterday saying they've only played badly once this season

Oh dear Bruce :laugh:

Bruce quotes in the Journal yesterday saying they've only played badly once this season

If he truly believes that, then surely he must realise that it doesn't bode well at all? They say good teams know how to win even when they're playing badly, but the inverse is also true; bad teams contrive to lose even when they're playing at what they perceive as a decent level.

i'm starting to feel sorry for them, Bruce turned out to be the biggest joke in the league now

Just think Freddy Shepherd wanted to sign him as our Manager at one point. Thank fuck he didn't want to come.

Gonna be class when Bruce does go, he'll eventually have that realization that he's spent a couple of years making everybody in his home city hate him in an attempt to endear himself to another city of people who'll ultimately think he's a useless cunt and will be delighted to see the back of him.

Bruce will probably spend a while out of management, then go to some lower league team, do alright with them and eventually get a premier league job again, and everyone will be going about him being given unfair treatment at sunderland.

Though I guess that's pretty much Pardew's career path too actually, only he's turned out to be pretty competant

Although Bruce is undoubtably clueless, he seems to be shouldering absolutely all of the blame at the moment due to this belief that their players (even though they were chosen by this thick fat mag cunt) are cush and the only reason they aren't performing is because of the manager.  If the new guy doesn't have them playing like champions league winners either then he might find himself under pressure pretty quickly.

Guest Haris Vuckic

How long is Short going to spunk away money? Surely they've spent enough to have to perhaps think again.

They play shit football, get shit support & shit results no matter how much money they spend.

Ancelotti is clearly holding out for totenham once Redknapp goes to England job, if he really does want to manage in england again. If he wanted to manage a smaller club someone would have sacked their manager and given him the job already. I'd hate Ancelotti to manage sunderland since I find him oddly lovelable, like a huggable uncle with a crazy eyebrow

Guest Haris Vuckic

Once you've got the experience and trophies Ancelotti has Sunderland probably aren't on your radar and to be fair I would doubt Spurs are...

Think he said in an interview he wants to manage in England and wouldn't mind trying a team outside big 4 or something. He'd probably be a candidate for Arsenal should Arsene go, I dunno, they may want to go with youth and vigour though, (still think Villas Boas probably more suibted for Arsenal than Chelsea, whom I suspect will chew him up and spit him out).